Closer

Entering the cafe , he directly went to the counter to place his order .

His life was hectic and filled with loneliness after she left him .

He didn't know why . He couldn't find the answer why she left him . Where did he go wrong to get such a heartbreak .

It broke his heart and he moved from the city .

His thoughts of chain got interrupted when the waiter gave his order .

He thanked the waiter and was about to turn when he slightly bumped to a girl .

He looked up to say sorry but he was astonished and perplexed to see her again after 4 years .

Taehyung : Yn ?

Yn was dusting her clothes when she heard her name being called by a familiar voice she used to hear .

Yn looked up shockingly and as expected the person was him , Kim Taehyung . She used to love but also left him breaking his heart .

Yn : T-taehyung !!

Taehyung just admired her . She became more pretty . Couldn't she be less than that ? His heart was thumping and he couldn't take much beauty .

Yn slightly blushed seeing his intense gaze over her .

Yn cleared her throat .

Yn : Umm how have you been ?

Taehyung broke the eye contact when he realized how long he had been staring .

He felt embarrassed .

Taehyung : um yeah I'm fine . What about you ?

Yn : Just doing fine .

He wanted to ask a lot of things . He wanted to clarify about their break up .

Yn : umm yeah I've to go . Excuse me .

She said and was about to go when he hold her wrist . He just couldn't get away from his curiosity .

Taehyung : Can I get your number to meet up again ?

Yn hesitated first but eventually gave him her number .

Yn then walked away .

Taehyung : Maybe I can get her again and this time I won't let her go.

_______________________

Yn got a beer and sat on the couch deeply thinking .

She was doing just ok but why he came back when she was at the edge of letting go everything and move on .

Yn : Why I left him ? The guilt is killing me . He was an innocent soul . I broke him apart . I couldn't stay by his side when he needed me the most . He had warned me about my friends but I didn't listen it was my fault . I was insane . I wished him to be mine again . But I started to lose hope and I was ok with that . But now he again met me . Life is so confusing . I know what he must be thinking . But I'm too much guilty to even get back .

She talked to herself being drunk in her thoughts .

_____

Two days passed . They didn't meet nor text eachother .

Yn was reading a novel when a notification sound was heard .

She looked at her phone .

An unknown number gave a text . But soon it was revealed that the unknowm person  was none other than Taehyung himself .