Winter Bear

Standing beside each other on the balcony , their calmness the quiteness filled the atmosphere .

They did not talk yet especially the reason behind their encounter .

Tugging a small smile he spoke breaking the smooth silence .

Taehyung : So what do you think of this marriage ?

He said with his soothing and honey like deep voice .

Yn : I will seek respect first . My first priority is my dignity . I want respect from my future partner before love .

She said without any emotion .

Taehyung was mesmerized where everyone seeked for love she was seeking for her dignity .

Yn : If you can respect me and my family I will respect yours . If you cannot I won't think twice to do the same .

She was strong . Not weak to let go something . But little did she know the man whom she was marrying was respective and gentleman .

Taehyung : If you want and comfortable we can give this marriage a chance and I'm willing you to give you what you wished for .

Yn looked at him . He softly smiled . She could easily see the sincerity in his eyes .

No wonder she felt like he was a soft one .

Yn : I will think about it .

Taehyung : No need to rush . Take your time .

Rest of the time they talked about their goals and dream jobs .

____________________

Plopping on the bed she thought about Taehyung .

Yn : Is he really sincere and gentleman ? Of course he is a human and he has other emotions too . I'm not also perfect . I am also stubborn and have anger issues . But that doesn't mean they will take as nothing . If he wanna marry he has to give the priority and every rights and freedom to do anything without crossing the limit .

Yn thought for sometimes before drifting into sleep .

[Meanwhile ]

Tarhyung sat with his mother .

Mrs Kim : So what did you think about her ?

Taehyung : Umm she is nice I guess . I feel like she is different from others . She is confident and a women full of dignity and values and she ---

Taehyung stopped talking when he caught her mother smiling at him teasingly .

He slightly blushed .

Mrs Kim : Seems like you already started to admire her .

Taehyung scratched his neck in embarrassment .

Mr Kim : Whats my wife and son doing ?

Mrs Kim : Just talking about Yn .

Mr Kim : Hmm she is really nice and respective .

Taehyung : Yes she is really matured um . Hehe

Mr kim and Mrs Kim laughed at him being awkward .

Mr kim : Feel free to talk my dear . Ther is nothing wrong to admire and take support of your future partner .

Mrs Kim smiled .

Taehyung really loved the connection between his parents and they were his ideal type .

He admired the couple infront of him and wished to be like them with his future partner .

Mrs Kim : Shall we fix the marriage then ?