CHAPTER 9 - Part II

A/N: Hey guys, I'm back for some time since I'm on vacation from university. Hope I can post a few more chapters for you. Also, I was very greatful to see how much this fanfic has grown in the last year and I want to thank everyone who has followed it this far. Kisses and good reading.

P.O.V. Narrator

When they arrived at the store everyone got out of the car and went looking for what interested them. Mad wasn't very hungry, considering the amount of beer she had consumed, so she only grabbed a small bag of chips. Meanwhile, Head and Fieldy appeared to be making their monthly groceries with several packages in their hands.

- Guys, what kind of munchies is this? You didn't even smoke. - the girl joked..

Jonathan just stared at the freezer and shelves, looking like he didn't know what he wanted, and in the end, he ended up taking nothing.

- Jon - Head called his friend - you won't go without eating again, right?

- I'm not hungry. - he replied.

- Oh man, I don't believe it. You're going to end up getting sick, you probably already are. I want the fucking lead singer of my band to stay alive, if you die I'll kill you, you fucker. - replied Head, seeming a little uncomfortable with his friend's attitude.

They left the convenience store with their bagged snacks and got back into the car, heading towards Jonathan's house. Head started eating his chips while still inside the car, getting insulted by Fieldy, who asked him not to dirty the seat of his vehicle. Meanwhile Jonathan started to look a bit strange, but only the girl next to him did notice it.

- Jon, are you okay? - Madison asked out of politeness.

- I just want to get home. - was the answer she got from the boy.

It was no surprise that as soon as they arrived Jonathan went to the bathroom to throw up, going to shower afterwards. Fieldy and Head busied themselves eating what they had bought, but Madison didn't join them as she was a little worried about the guy in the bathroom.

- Do you think Jonathan can be okay by himself? - asked the girl.

- Yes, he was like that before. - Head replied with a mouth full of muffins.

- If you want, you can help him take a shower - Fieldy mocked - I think he would love it.

The young woman could do nothing but feel her cheeks burn while her two friends laughed at the joke.

- Very funny... - she replied, seriously looking at Fieldy.

A few minutes passed and Jonathan came out of the bathroom with the towel wrapped around his waist and his dreadlocks wet. He seemed dizzy as he walked to his room, his steps slower than normal. Madison tried to hide it when looking at the guy coming out of the bathroom like that, but she couldn't deny how much she liked what she saw. Jonathan entered his bedroom and closed the door, leaving the other three people in the living room. Fieldy and Head decided to watch a trashy horror movie that was on TV and Mad finally decided to eat her snacks, watching the movie too. When finished, the young woman went to the kitchen to throw the packaging away and wash her hands, also drinking some water. As Mad placed the glass in the sink and turned to leave the room, she found herself standing face to face with Jonathan at the kitchen door. He looked like the first day the girl slept at his house, shirtless and wearing only baggy pajama shorts.

- Fuck! You scared me, you idiot. - exclaimed the girl, still processing what had happened.

A smirk formed on Jonathan's lips.