Meeting

1487 Words

-----------------------

The fifth round of Ragnarok had already begun. You sat on a grassy field as you looked up at the sky. The third round had played favorably to mankind. You were happy they were able to earn themselves a point. You were going to miss Poseiden if that was even possible.

You were watching with Thor when it happened, you were almost certain you could feel Zeus's anger from where you were. Nevertheless, the Gods lost someone strong and it made you laugh.

In the fourth round mankind yet again got another point which was made by Jack. Hercules's loss hurt you more than it should have.

You always had the best time when you were around him. Your sad thoughts left just as quickly as they appeared as you let out a disappointed sigh. You pouted at the fact Adam lost his round, Zeus still walking and breathing.

"Stupid old man..." You thought as you closed your eyes. In this current round Shiva would be fighting. You weren't gonna lie he was a fun guy but for all that you cared, you wouldn't mind it if he and Raiden tied.

Opening your eyes once more you met purple ones directly above you. "Oh, Y/N!" Someone raved above you. Looking at Loki floating about you rolled your eyes as you spoke to him, "Loki, what do you want?" You grumbled under your breath.

"What!? Can't come by and say hi anymore?" He said squishing your cheeks with his fingers. "It's just that every time you come to talk to me, you end up being as annoying as ever! You- let go of me!" You said while pushing him a bit.

"I'm just teasing Y/N! No need to get worked up over nothing!" He said while putting his hands up as if he was defending himself. "Anyway, I'm here to tell you if you want to come with me!"

You looked him up and down. "Go with you? Go where exactly?" You asked suspiciously. "Oh...I was just going to have a friendly chat with Buddha!" He said chuckling. You hummed as you pointed a finger at him. "You just want me to go so I can help you beat him up, don't cha?"

"Wow, Y/N! You are super smart!" He cheered. "So will you help me?" He asked as he floated to get closer to your face. Your noses almost touched as he smiled at you. "Absolutely!" You smiled at him like he did.

"Yay-!"

"Not"

He groaned in annoyance. "Oh come on Y/N! You don't like him, right? You're always saying there is something fishy going on with him!" He whined at your unwillingness to help him out.