God

1,617 Words

------------------

------------------

You furrowed your brows as you pointed at Zeus. "I'm going to win and when I do I'll kill you, old man!"

Ryubu stood in place as his chest rose and fell rapidly. His eyes focused on the ground. He heard your bold declaration. "You're so stupid if you think you could win against me, much less kill Zeus."

The thought echoed in his head. "I would win, I will win...right?" He exhaled loudly as he caught a glimpse of his severed arm on the ground just a few feet away from him.

You watched as the severed arm twitched before it disintegrated. Small sparks of green could be seen as the particles drifted off into the wind.

He dropped his sword on the floor, a mysterious black aura surrounding it. To which it seemingly disappeared into an abyss.

He looked at where his severed arm was with disgust. "I can't believe I let it happen again..." Ryubu scoffed as he raised his remaining hand in the air.

"Huh? What's this?! Is Ryubu planning to surrender?" Heimdall's worried chuckling echoed throughout the arena. 

Ryubu's eyes snapped over to Heimdall and he gulped down nervously. "Like I would ever do such a thing," Ryubu spoke as he sent a frightening expression toward Heimdall.

You watched him with anticipation. You were beginning to grow worried. You saw his mouth open, his lips moved to form words.

You were quick on your feet, trying to close the distance between the two of you. You were going to aim for his other arm but as you were running you saw where he was raising his hand and looked up.

You noticed something falling at high speed. "A bag?" You thought before it had fallen right onto his hand. You immediately took a defensive stance and decided to back away from him.

You observed him closely, he had put it on his shoulders. The bag was made of a cloth material, a light green color adorned with silver accents and with a golden ribbon that sealed it. You stared at him with wide eyes.

Your body was filled with tension as you saw him reach for the ribbon. His fingers pulled on it and the ribbon began falling onto the ground.

You heard the shuffle of feet behind you. Heimdall's worried screeching echoed in your ears as you saw the spectators around begin to leave in a hurry.

The ribbon touched the ground and there was a moment of silence. From the corner of your eye, you saw someone waving their arms around frantically. They were mouthing something.