Discussion

1406 Words

-----------------------

You brought a hand up to shield your eyes as you looked up at the sky. Your back rested on a tree as your legs stretched so you could get more comfortable.

From the corner of your eye, you saw someone waving and coming towards your direction.

"It seems it was me who found you first Y/N." Turning in the direction of the voice, you saw Buddha.

Your face flushed as you remembered his earlier actions. "What do you want, Buddha?" You said as you covered your burning cheeks with your hand.

"Oh nothing I was just hoping we could share these, nothing more." Looking down you noticed a basket filled with sweets. Your face lit up as he sat next to you, putting the sweet-filled basket in his lap.

"Here!" He smiled as he grabbed a handful of candy and put them in your hands. Lingering his touch for a bit longer than necessary he looked you in the eyes.

Your face began to heat up once again as he didn't say anything. Soon retracting his arm back he began to unwrap some of the candy and ate them. "You know..." He began in between munches.

"You don't have to act all shy and all just because it's us two alone. What happened to all that playfulness energy you had the other day we hung out."

You knitted your brows, a scowl on your face. "Well, if you really have to know...I'm acting this way because of you. You should really warn people ahead of time before going all in"

He tilted his head, a chuckle escaping his lips. "What do ya mean?" He said all innocently. You were certain he was hiding a smirk underneath his smile.

"Don't act all innocent with me, Buddha." You said as you crossed your arms. "If you really wanted a kiss so badly you could have just asked..." You mumbled the last bit as you turned away from him.

Feeling a hand on your chin, forcefully made you turn your head. Meeting eyes with Buddha you were centimeters apart. Your breath hitched as his lips formed a small smirk. "So if I were to ask right now...you would say yes?"

You diverted your eyes away from him "Maybe..." You whispered out.

Saying that he burst into a laughing fit. Calming down he sighed deeply. "You know Y/N I really do like you. So, can I kiss you?" He asked as he smiled brightly.

The gears in your head began to move as you began to process his words. "Eh?" You muttered as you backed up slightly.

"It's a yes or no question. So let me know your answer." He huffed