Fight!

1800 Words

------------------"It is alright, whatever the outcome is we will win," Brunhilde told you as you nodded

------------------
"It is alright, whatever the outcome is we will win," Brunhilde told you as you nodded. The Valkyrie was quick to tell you to follow her.

The three of you walked numerous halls until you arrived in front of a steel door. You looked around at the dim hallway and noticed it was the only door in sight.

You gulped as Brunhilde opened the door for you. Your heart was beating loudly in your ears as she and Göll let you in first. Your footsteps loudly echoed throughout the silent room as you saw a red curtain.

You reached to push the cloth aside and looked in front of you. It was empty and dim just like in the hallway. Only an array of torches in the perimeter of the room.

A glass bed in the middle is surrounded by a bed of flowers. You saw your old human body and stopped in your place. "W-woah!" Göll yelled out as she stood next to you. You jolted and looked at her and then quickly calmed down.

"Göll do mind your voice," Brunhilde whispered as she noticed you jolted. "I'm sorry..." Göll muttered in apologie.

Small beads of sweat formed on your forehead. You let out a nervous chuckle as you slowly closed your eyes. You opened them again and walked closer to your human self. "It's just an empty shell without its soul..."

You were quick to summon your staff and place it beside you on the floor. Sitting on your knees in front of the bed you intertwined your hand with the unmoving body.

You were surprised with the coldness of it and your body relaxed. You began focusing on the amount of energy you would need to transfer your soul to the other body.

"Ah, this is going to hurt a little..." You whispered. "Reform, make me of who I once was, to my highest point."

A soft green light began to engulf you. After a few seconds, it disappeared and only a small green orb was left in place in your heart.

The two Valkyries stared as the green orb left your body through your mouth. Göll freaked out as she saw your body sway before it started falling.

She quickly moved and caught your body before it fell fully onto the floor. "Ahh! She's not breathing...sister!" She cried out as tears began to form in her eyes.

"Sister!" She called out to Brunhilde. Brunhilde's eyes widened, a wide grin on her face. The green orb floater above your human body and Brunhilde quickly reached forward and put her hand on your face.

Göll's jaw dropped as she saw her sister squish your human body's cheeks with her hand to force your mouth to open.

Brunhilde laughed with excitement as she saw the green orb go into your body. After a few seconds, your whole body glowed and she backed up.