Confrontation

1998 Words

-----------------------

"Are they actually going to fight...?" You thought as you began to prepare yourself if anything did end up happening.

"I'll kill you," Loki told Buddha. Soon both of them got into an intense stare contest. An intense aura surrounded them as they continued to throw daggers with their eyes. You could only roll your eyes as you stared at the two. Your ears perked up at a distant song.

The ringing of bells joined with a song that had been drilled into your head. "It is a long night...the gods of luck sleep."

"They all open their eyes...The sound is pleasing. They ride in a boat on waves..." The voices sang, their voice becoming louder as they approached where you and the other two were.

Your face fell in annoyance as you realized who it was. "Ugh, not these idiots..." You groaned, definitely not in the mood for a fight that would most likely happen now.

A sudden stream of chanting could be heard from the group of people walking toward you. "Tenchu...." They repeated over and over. Spotting Bishamonten, the other lucky gods made way for him. "The traitor will receive....." Bishamonten spoke, "Tencho"

"Be in heaven or call upon heaven!!" Fukurokuju yelled out. "Were the seven pillars!" Benzaiten declared. "The heavenly executioners, the seven lucky Gods!" They all yelled out together.

"Oh...the weirdos showed up..." Loki mumbled with a surprised expression.

You looked up at him with confusion on your face. "You're saying you didn't invite them? You seem like the type of person that would hang out with them! That makes you a weirdo huh!?" You smiled at Loki as you laughed.

He quickly wiped his face to face you and told you to shut up. 

Ebisu looked annoyed as he marched up to Buddha and got all up on his face. "Yo, It's been a while hasn't it Buddha? Why are ya standing there, eh? Don't you wanna be in heaven and celebrate?"

Breaking the last bit of candy that he had in his mouth Buddha spoke, "No can do, you can't eat candy in heaven and without something to bite on. It would just be lame." He told him as he played with the lollipop's stick in his hands.

"Wise words from a wise man!"  You thought with a quiet giggle.

"You shameless brat!!" Ebisu yelled in anger. Spitting out the stick of the candy Buddha had, he shot it straight into Ebisu's hand. "Gha!" Ebisu winced