Dil hai nadaan

"Are are Rushi.....", Naina is running after the kids here and there.

She invited all of Chikki's friends to their home for a sleepover. Rajveer and Naina personally went to everyone's home to request their parents.

Finally seven of them are here and it's a complete circus.

Finally they put on Lion King and the chaos subsided a bit.

"How do people manage multiple kids Yar", Naina said wiping sweat and putting chocolate sauce on their cupcakes.

Rajveer smirked over her situation, "kisne bola tha Chikki ki army ko bulane ke lie".

"I just want them to be a bit comfortable with me.....Chikki will also have an easier time then na....see how happy she is", she said signalling towards her.

True to that, she is smiling cutest among all ...completely lost in the movie.

Rajveer smiled at this sight. He knew why Naina organised this. She is working hard to get out of that step mom image, Chikki's friends made for her.

He sighed and started stirring the white sauce pasta they made for Chikki's friends. He tasted it once ensuring it's mild the way children likes. He didn't let Naina make any savoury dishes as she generally go overboard with spices. Normally it's fine with Chikki as they make some jugad to dilute it but today is crucial. He really wants Chikki's friends to like Naina.

Naina is handling french fries, milk shakes and cup cakes whereas Rajveer is handling white pasta and noodles.

Chikki is very excited for this. She helped them with setting the drawing room and extra mattresses.

As they are all kids, parents are also calling now and then to check.

Naina and Rajveer are just running here and there to handle here and there.

Finally dinner is served and they paused the movie.

"I don't like French fries", Ivan complains with a pout.

"Aww....then what do Ivan wants?", Naina asked sitting at his level.

"Carrot sticks...mummy says French fries are bad for health", he said crossing his hands.

"Ok then. You have some pasta and I will make carrot sticks for you", Naina said ruffling his hairs.

She went inside the kitchen to cut the carrots when Rajveer who heard the whole conversation handed her carrots.

"You don't have to make him this Naina.....he can have other things you know", he said leaning back on platform keeping an eye on kids.

"I know. But he is right. French fries are actually not good for health. It would be a good example for the kids", she said arranging the carrot sticks on a plate to serve them.

He is looking at her with a strange endearment. He remembers how it was with her before.

"Naina....why you again brought her French fries?", Radhi said fuming with anger.

Rajveer is smirking and preparing cold coffee to pacify his angry wife.

"Are chill na yar Radhi.....kabhi kabhi to chalta hai na?", Naina said picking one French fry from Chikki's plate over which Chikki stares at him in anger.

"Bilkul tujh par gai hai....itna gussa ...by God", Naina said dramatically waving her hand.

"Kabhi kabhi....abhi kal tu uske lie chocolate layi thi jo usne ek sitting ne khatam kar di thi....uske 2 din pahle tu chips lekar ayi thi....uper se use direct de deti hai hath me...then she will complete the whole packet or dance over my head. How many times do I have to tell you that don't do it", Radhi said stoning her feet.