Naam na do

"I have something in office...I am leaving early", Rajveer said and Naina nodded.

They are avoiding each other from last couple of days after new years night.

Rajveer is leaving early and Naina is coming home late. It's like a shared pact between both of them.

He is making breakfast for her before leaving and Naina is dropping Chikki to school.

While she is back from ofc,she can see the dinner placed for her in dinning table.

Obviously Rajveer and Chikki are sleeping by the time she reaches. Rajveer is taking care of Chikki's studies and homework.

Naina feels guilty of skipping everything but it's feels as if everything is pilling up.

You know how it happens when everything feels slipping away, it's exactly like that with Naina. She hold it all together so long when it's just a responsibility for her. But now when she knew she is being more than that, she is scared and suddenly out of context on how to behave.

So she is escalating from the reality. She doesn't want to discuss anything with the one person she really should and so she is avoiding another person she is most responsible as well, Chikki.

Rajveer tried to talk to her initially but when she backed out, he becomes clueless too.

Days are passing by and their pattern is not changing.

"Why are you dropping me mumma? I can go by bus", Chikki asked looking at Naina.

"Why you don't like going with me?", Naina asked.

"I want to go with my friends", Chikki stated.

Naina smiled. Trust the kids to be blunt and truthful on your face.

"Actually mumma is keeping a bit busy these days na baby so I just want to spend sometime with you in morning", Naina replied to her truthfully.

Chikki studied her face for couple of seconds and then said, "ok".

"Pata mumma....vo Rishu hai na...", and then she started all her stories which she wanted to tell Naina. Naina smiled and starts to talk with her as much to her hearts liking before they reached her school.

"Bye mumma", Chikki said before running out to her friends.

Naina keeps looking at her till she is disappeared.

She always loved that kid but now she started feeling a different kind of attachment with her. As if without her, her own life is meaningless.

On the another hand, Rajveer is feeling lost as well.

He is looking outside from window through his seat when a knock made him come out of his reverie.

"What's up Dude?", Dhiraj asked.

Rajveer shrugged and gestured him to take a seat.

"Too much work", Dhiraj asked over Rajveer's unkept look.

He shakes his head in denial.

"Girl trouble then", Dhiraj stated as if replying to an unsaid question.

Rajveer looks at him with sad eyes and slumped his head on his desk, "I hate girls Yar".

Dhiraj chucked over his situation, "welcome to the club dear....chal ab tujhe iska ilaj karata hun".

"Kya hai ilaj?" Koi baba ke pass lekar jayega kya mujhe?", Rajveer asked.

Dhiraj looked at Raj with pity, "bhai tu rahne de. Bas sath me chal".