Chupke Chupke

"Hey Dhiraj", Naina opens Rajveer's cabin upon seeing a familiar shadow.

"Hey Naina....so here is my favourite person in this office. How are you?", he asked giving her a warm hug.

"Good...good..how are you here?", she asked keeping her hands on his shoulder as he didn't let go of her.

"Bas kuch kam tha yahan to socha tum dono se milte chalu....", he said holding her hands.

"Good decision", Naina replied with a genuine smile.

"Hey...I got to know about Radhi...I am really sorry Yar. I cannot even imagine how hard it must for you guys", Dhiraj said squeezing one of her hand and looking at Rajveer as well.

"Hmm.....anyways Dhiraj since you are in town then you should come to our party tonight. Firm ki new year parties are famous you know", she asked.

"Already got an invite from Rajveer....but I need you as my date tonight...ok...no backsies", he said with his usual self.

Naina's smile faltered a bit on this. She glanced at Rajveer quickly who is avoiding both their eyes right now.

"She is already committed to be someone's date Dhiraj", Rajveer said looking in his laptop screen.

"Kiski? Teri?", Dhiraj asked whimsically.

Rajveer nods still looking at the screen.

"Chal koi na....you will have atleast one dance with me..ok?", he said with his eyes in Naina who just smiles.

"Chalo let me take a leave then...see you guys in the evening", he says and left the cabin.

Naina let him go out and then asked, "he doesn't know about us?".

Rajveer looked up from his a-skewed glasses, "I just didn't a chance to tell him. I told about Radhi and before I can come to our topic, you came inside".

Naina pursed her lips as this will be an awkward topic for them.

Rajveer moved his wedding ring while thinking about Naina and Dhiraj.

Dhiraj and Naina used to date when they were colleagues in the firm. Dhiraj was very serious about Naina but Naina always took him as a casual relationship.

Then Dhiraj's CA is cleared and he moved on to a different city altogether.

He proposed but Naina denied stating she needs to concentrate on her CA finals for now. Dhiraj stated that he will wait when she will be ready to commit over which Naina never gave an approval.

Naina is looking for an outfit for the party when Rajveer entered their room. They are now sharing the room with Chikki.

"Can you help me with my cuff links?", he asked.

Naina came forward to put them on. She adjusted them and a whiff of his perfume hit her nostrils.

It's her favourite perfume on him and he knew it. She mentioned it countless times when they were friends.

He is wearing a satin finish white shirt with black formal trousers.

"Should I wear a tie?", he wondered aloud.

Naina shakes her head and opens the cup board again to select a dress.

He picks up a hanger and handed it to her, "May be this will look good today".

She checks it out. It's a black satin finish fitted dress. She wore it in past for a New Year's party itself.

She turned towards him to find him smiling.