Vo hai zara khafa khafa

"Kaun se platform par jana hai?", Rajveer asked while parking the car.

Naina's parents came to visit them without a pre notice . They stated for couple of days which saved them from the awkward situation they left things in.

Now as they are leaving, both Naina and Rajveer came to drop them.

"Platform no 5 hai...rahne do beta tum dono. Hum apne aap chale jayenge", Naina's father said.

Rajveer shakes his head over this well practised dance of dialogs. It's been years since they visited and say all these things. It start from booking tickets only.

"Maa...Papa...aap log thak nai jate same dialog baji se....kab se yahin sab sunate ho pahle bechari Radhi sunti thi aur ab..", Naina said casually but stopped at the mention of Radhi.

"Ab tujhe tang karenge...itne aaraam se kaise chut jayogi tum", Naina father replied with a smile pulling Naina's cheeks.

Naina smiled and came out of the car.

Rajveer smiled and took the luggage out as well. His father in law is rally something else. He is trying to make them at ease since the time they came this time.

He and Naina's mother even convinced them to take down many pictures of Radhi around the house stating they needed some of her pictures as well.

Both Naina and Rajveer knew why they are doing this. Although they didn't let them take down all of her pictures. They bought them new curtains and even suggested them to repaint the house which Naina denied immediately.

Rajveer can see Naina being very sensitive about changing anything in the house. She never agrees to make any changes.

She is avoiding to talk to him as well.

Her eyes are looking so vulnerable that he feels like caging her in his arms but he knew she would create scene on this and he wants to avoid it this full house.

Finally Naina's parents settled in their seats and train departed from the platform.

Naina's eyes are getting misty after a long time watching her parents leave.

She sniffed to look away as she knew his eyes are on her.

She felt his hand slowly holding her hand and pressing it. She looks at him with eyes full of tears.

"They will be ok", he said holding her shoulder from other hand.

She nodded looking down and wiped her tears.

He took her hand to guide her outside of the railway station and she quietly followed him.

Once they are in car, he is searching for something for a long time.

"Kya dhundh rahe ho?", she said with a pout.

He smiled and shakes his head saying it's nothing.

He played the car stereo and music starts to fill the air.

She closed her eyes letting the songs take over her mind.

Abhi to lage hain chaahaton ke mele
Abhi dil mera dhadkanon se khele
Kisi mod par main tumko pukaaroon
Bahaana koi bana to na loge

Naina looks at him through mirror and found his eyes drifting towards her face time and again.

Agar main bata doon mere dil mein kya hai
To mujhse nigaahen chura to na loge
Agar badh gayi hai betaabiyaan
Kahin mujhse daaman chhuda to na loge

Naina pursed her lips and then switched off the stereo and looked away.

Rajveer sighed deeply and continued to drive.

They soon reached home.

"Umm....i will just make you something and then I am leaving for work", Naina said while getting down from the car.

"Naina wait....i won't ...I mean I am not hungry...I don't want to eat anything....why don't you sit down for a bit...I think we need to talk", Rajveer said holding her hand.

Naina looked at him for a bit and then went inside the house.

"Naina....Naina please listen to me", he said locking the door getting inside as well.

She stopped for a second.

He went beside her to take her hand again, "meri bat to suno yar".

He made her sit along with him on the couch, "see....".

"Bolo...", she asked looking at him.

Her stare is making him nervous.

"I know I made you a bit awkward last time...I really am sorry...I don't want to.."

"What am I to you exactly Raj?", she snapped in between.

He looked at her bewildered.

"What am I to you? Am I your dead wife's sister?  Or your colleague? Or may be your friend? Oh no how can I forget...I am the substitute mother for your child....right?", she said glaring at him.

He is stunned at her reaction.

"Bolo na...kaun hu mai? In sab rishto ki definition me hum dono ka kareeb ana kahin nahin likha hai...so what exactly are you expecting from me Rajveer?", she asked standing up but still glaring at him.

He is at complete loss of words. Whatever he had prepared is not this...this is completely out of syllabus.

"Nahin pata hai na tumhe....in fact tumhe to kuch bhi nai pata hai yar", she said in frustration looking away from him.

"You know what, I need a break from all this. Mr. Mehta ka audit jo next week hai...I will handle it. So I will be away for next two weeks. So in between you think about all this...because God knows that I really need some time off....", she said and stormed out of the room.

He is looking at her leaving in complete astonishment.

/* one more update and this story will end.

:)

*/