Teri khushi

"So when is the outing planned", Rajveer asked combing Chikki's hairs. He is getting Chikki ready for school.

"Mumma.....when is the outing planned?", Chikki shouted from the spot.

"This weekend. They are driving to that resort. They are planning to stay Saturday night there and then drive back on Sunday after breakfast", Naina told the complete plan as per Rishu's mother.

"Who else would be there?", Rajveer asked thinking hard whether it would be wise for them to go there.

"Everyone is going to be there Dada....I want to go too pleaseeee", Chikki said making puppy eyes.

"Basically everyone who came to her night out. There are eight rooms available so they are asking us to join as well. Although Rushi's mother said that she will understand if we are not comfortable to join", Naina said rolling her eyes and making Chikki wear her bag.

Rajveer looked at Naina, "Chikki ki bus aa jayegi. Use drop karte hai. We will talk about this later".

"Dada....mujhe jana hai...please Na....I will be a good girl...I promise", she said pinching her throat.

Naina picked her up, "chalo chalo bus ke lie late ho rha hai. Dada ne bola na ki bad me bat karenge. Abhi aap school jao. Good girl hai na meri Aneesha".

Naina went outside to drop her to bus.

Rajveer went inside the kitchen for making their omelette for breakfast when she came inside.

He is in some deep thought and omelettes are done. She switched off the gas and flipped it other side.

"Kya hua?", she asked taking out it the plate along with the toast prepared by him.

"Just thinking whether we should go or not", Rajveer said pursing his lips.

Naina took out the garbage to take out while Rajveer put the breakfast plates on dining table.

"You know on one hand they will judge us whatever we decide but on another hand Chikki would be so happy if we go", Rajveer said looking at her.

"Then it's simple for us right. Chikki's happiness over everything", Naina replied with a smile.

"But it would put us on a spot. Specially you Naina. I don't want to put you on an uncomfortable situation", he said keeping a hand over hers.

"I am much better now in dealing with that aunty gang you know", she said with twinkling eyes.

He laughed over her old name for Chikki's friends mother's gang. She used to tease Radhi stating the same and it used to piss her off.

"Ok then. Let's go. It would be good for us as well. How are they going?", he asked.

"They are planning to rent a tempo traveller to make the ride more fun", she said shaking her head.

"What really?", he exclaimed.

"Seriously...what cliche na", she said hogging her food.
—————————————————————————

They finally decided to go.

Starting was a bit awkward. Some times, few of them said Radhi in place of Naina.

But in sometime everything settled.

They played dum charades.

Naina and Rajveer are in same team and they guessed each other's actions in seconds.

Chikki enjoyed as well along with them.

At the Resort they just kept their luggage and left for lunch.