Jewel

OH BLOODY HELL, I scream after spilling coffee on myself. Oh How rude of me hi my name is jewel and I'm late to lunch with my 3 other friends, Lauren, Queen and Romanie. We have been close friends since middle school and now at the old age of 23 we are all still going strong minus a few hiccups. I change my shirt and pants, grab my keys and head out. When I arrive at the cafe I am greated with a screech" OMG SHE IS HEREEEEEEEEEE" queen loudly screams causing everyone to look in my direction. I look at her wide eyed and she shrugs and gives me a right hug. Lauren and Romanie cackle at my expression while giveing me a kiss on the cheek. We all catch up on what's new only to hear a gasp comeing from romanie. "GUYS GUYS GUYS YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS" she hands me her phone as my eyes go wide I see a article to apply to compete for the handsome billionaire Isaacs hand in marriage. "Me personally tho he may be good-looking im not one to compete for someone's favor" I say and the other girls slouch in there chairs saying "your no funn, this is a once in a life time opportunity. I feel like we should all apply" queen states. I sigh loudly and say "no". My friends glare at me saying "you have no choice we are all applying together". I huff and continue to read the fine print only to ce across it saying "we are not liable for any death or mental breakdowns that may occure". I frown deeply at that wondering what sick game this is.

LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTSSS😁