Jewel

My eyes widened as he shouted my name from the office, I sent my friends a tight-lipped smile as I made my way to the door. I take a deep breath and walk in. I see him standing by the window in a white button-down and black slacks. His back muscles are on display as he turns around and looks at me his eyes widen. "Do i know you" he said , shocked i shook my head no. He took slow strides to stand before me and lightly grabbed my chin. "Words luv" he whispered. I let out a small gasp as I said quietly "no". He smiled widely at my response as we were just in this close compromising position, I don't know how to break the intense eye contact that we had between us. I clear my throat and back away. He shakes his head and walks behind the desk to sit powerfully in his grand chair. "Sit" he demanded, I sat on the edge of the seat as he stared at me like he was trying to figure something out. Something about this man is oddly familiar. A man comes striding in with determined steps. I turn and he is one of the most beautiful men I have ever seen. He is approximately 6'4 with large muscles. He kinda reminds me of a bodybuilder. He is about to say something before he notices my presence, he stares at me with an unreadable expression. His brown eyes are so enticing that I can't seem to look away. My eyes go down to his lips that part, then Isaac clears his throat and says "Did you need something". The man looked away and said "Uhh yeah there is a problem at one of our warehouses that needs your attention", he turned to me and said, "But no rush". Isaac turns to me and says "You intrigue me, Ms. Jewel, I want u to come back here, JESSICA" he screams for his assistant. She came running in "Yes sir", and "Get rid of everyone else we are done here". She went out to carry out his orders. Isaac and the man who walked in looked at me and said "We shall see you next time", I scrambled up and said "Bye" and left. Im left confused, why do I find Isaac familiar? And who was that man?