Isaac

Wow. When she walked into the room thats all I could say. How she gazed into my eyes with her brown colored eyes, how she sat with her lips slightly parted. I was mesmerized. My best friend Joseph came into the room while I was talking to her and he caught her attention. I watched her eyes widen at the sight of him, something stirred in the pit of my stomach I have no clue why I feel jealous over someone I just met. Once she leaves I say "What exactly happened". Joseph smirks and says "Chris is torturing the person responsible for the bombing, apparently Dimitri Glasgov is back trying to infiltrate us". I lean back in my chair filled with utter annoyance that he won't leave us alone. "Let's go," I say, buttoning my suit. I take determined strides to the elevator, my mind filled only with one sunkissed face that blessed my presence this afternoon.

--timejump

My father came over this morning asking how the interviews went as I have all 20 girl's pictures scattered on the table. "So son what 20 women are you choosing". I smirked "I have a proposition". He raises his eyebrow in confusion, "I want to find a wife for me, Joseph, Chris, and Matthias, therefore im choosing all 20 women to compete in the games". "They will have a meet and greet, in a couple of days for us to get to know all of them and choose the main ones we will be rooting for, after the games whoever is left will be chosen by us 4". Dad had a thoughtful gaze and smirked "thats a good idea". I smiled "im glad you think so, we will have the meet and greet 2 days from now in one of our hotels". He nodded, his phone rang and he stepped out of the room. I wonder if she remembers me....she didn't look like she did but maybe she does. I collected all the pictures and called my assistant " send out invites for 2 days from not to the Knives Hotel for the meet and greet for the 20 girls" "Yes sir". I hung up and sighed with a slight smile on my face.

Let the games begin