Isaac

I saw the looks on my friends faces, both astonishment and anger. I smirked to myself realising they can't say no now that I said it infront of all 20 women. I step down the podium looking through the small crowd of girls. As I make my way across the room I see joseph with the beautiful girl from my office. I can't help but feel a pang of jealousy as she smiles at him. I dont know why I'm feeling this way, its not like she recognizes me.... "good evening jewel" I say as I stand next to Joseph. Her eyes widen as she looks at me in astonishment "hi Mr.isaac", my eyebrows furrow together as I say " please call me joseph no need to be so formal luv". Joseph side eyes me while clenching his jaw. Awkward silence goes by with  jewel looking at both of us wondering what to do or say. Joseph then speaks up " Let me take you to the food table", she gives him a smile and says " thank you I would love that, um bye Isaac this is a really nice event you put together". I give a tight lipped smile and a nod. I watch as they walk away with slight anger towards my friend. I continue to go around talking to all the women including the ones that are jewels friends. Seems like Lauren and romanie caught the interest of my other friend Chris and Matthias. I observe jewel makeing her at to he bathroom so I start makeing my way to that hallway. As she comes out of the hallway I say "I would like you to compete for me", her eyes widen as she open an closes her mouth multiple times she whispers "I can't I already agreed to joseph". I clench my jaw in anger and say "guess you will be competeing for both of us then won't you". Her eyes widen as I mean down and kiss her cheek and walk away.

She will be mines....one way...Or another