Trailer

"Annyeonghaseyo, Min Sooah ibnida! (I am Min Sooah) Mannaseo bangawoyo (nice to meet you)"

I looked up from my book when I heard the girl say it to the entire class.Being honest, she was actually cute with her two little ponytails and bright smile.

The other boy introduced himself too, but somehow all my attention was only towards her...

° . • ° . • ° •. ° • . • . ° . ° • . • ° .°• . °.• ° •

"Yah! What's wrong? What are you doing here, huh?"

"Just go away!! It's all your fault! It's all just because of you! If...if only you didn't take my place.. I- I wouldn't have to g-go.."

"Huh? What are you talking about? When did I take your place? And wdym you'll have to go?..."

"You don't understand? FINE! NO NEED TO KNOW! I'm pretty sure I'll be happier if I'm gone somewhere without you near me!"

° . • ° . • ° •. ° • . • . ° . ° • . • ° .°• . °.• °

The entire time I could feel someone staring at me. When I looked back, I saw his eyes on me, glaring at me. Wtf? But surprisingly, he looks sort of familiar as if I've seen him before too-

° . • ° . • ° •. ° • . • . ° . ° • . • ° .°• . °.• ° •

I was staring at her the entire time. All the memories came back the instant I saw her. She hasn't changed a bit. Pfft- she looked at me with a 'wtf' look on her face.

C'mon now, don't tell me she doesn't remember me. Or is it that my handsome glow up is too much for her to recognise me?

Whichever it is, I'm 100% sure she'll remember me soon.

Don't worry, Min Sooah, I'm back now. And this time, I'll finish our incomplete game.

° . • ° . • ° •. ° • . • . ° . ° • . • ° .°• . °.• ° •

"Why...why did you have to do that to her?? You didn't..there was no reason at all to hurt her like this..."

"I told you before. She isn't the one I wanted. But she called for it herself. You told me to accept, and I did. So it wasn't my fault. "

° . • ° . • ° •. ° • . • . ° . ° • . • ° .°• . °.• ° •

"I wish you all best of luck"

"Let the competition begin!"

♤♤♤♤♤♤

Two people, two teams, one game. Who'll win? Will the loser always be a loser? Or has the loser always been a winner in someone else's eyes?

To know that, we must let it all begin...

So let's get started
With....

"COMPETITOR"

New chapters coming soon.