✨Achievements✨

12.02.2024

Yo, my lovely readers & supporters!

I hope you're all doing well ^_^

So, last month, I took part in an Award show that was hosted by
Hells07dealer  ,
the 'Echo Awards Show'.

It was really an amazing one with all the amazing types of stories that took part in it and ofcourse, the amazing people I met through it.

This award show has helped me a lot in many cases. I've realised what things I could improve for my story and what was fitting and not fitting for my story.

And well... here's my result:

1st Place !!!!!! In Young Adult category!!!!!

I know probably the host will read it too and tbh, I was being impatient for my result. Being 1st was beyond my expectation and all I wanted to know were the reviews.

But this.. y'all have no idea how much this boosted up my confidence.

Yea- I've seen the spelling errors I made and those are just the result of speed-typing and not revising😅. But I am fixing them now.

And I'll be uploading the next part ASAP cause I've almost reached my word limit.

Anyways, special thanks to Hells07dealer and all the other main hosts and judges for this wonderful award show.

And thanks a lot to my regular readers too!! It is because of you all that I still want to keep writing.

That's all for now. Gtg write the next chapter for everyone of you!!

Byee!!!