Chapter 4

Author: before starting, let me tell you all, these are just fictional. This has nothing to do with the idol's life or their family. So please, in future, don't complain to me for writing this kind of things.
Thank you

~flashback continues~

9y/o Sooah's POV:

Gosh, where is he?? How dare he ignore me all these days! I'll kill him as soon as I see him.

Idea! He must be near that lake! He's always there when he seems upset.

I rushed there only to find him sitting near the lake - just as I expected - him, hugging his knees close to him while starring at the lake.

"Yah! What's wrong? What are you doing here, huh?"

I asked him as I ran towards him.

9y/o Jin's POV:

I was sitting by the lake, hugging my legs tightly. I've been through a lot these past few days..

And it's all because I lost to her..
Only if I didn't lose to her, only if I didn't get 2nd place...maybe, none of these would've happened....Maybe my eomma wouldn't get hurt by appa...maybe they wouldn't get divorced...

I was lost in thoughts and buried my head in my knees just to control my tears.

Just as I was about to break down, I heard her voice...

"Yah! What's wrong? What are you doing here, huh?" - her

I didn't say anything...I didn't wanna talk to her at all. Cuz if it she wasn't here, I would've still been in 1st place...

She kept poking my shoulder to make me speak. But instead, I lost my patience and let it all out...

"Just go away!! It's all your fault! It's all just because of you! If...if only you didn't take my place.. I- I wouldn't have to g-go.." - me

"Huh? What are you talking about? When did I take your place? And wdym you'll have to go?..." - her

"You don't understand? Hah..FINE! NO NEED TO KNOW! I'm pretty sure I'll be happier if I'm gone somewhere without you near me!" - me

"Wh..what? Jin-ah, what are you saying?? And w-why are you crying?? C'mon, tell me what's wrong..."
Her voice cracked a bit. I would be lying if I said that didn't hurt me, cuz it hurt too much..but I wasn't in a state to think that.

"I told you! You don't have to know if you don't understand! JUST GO AWAY FROM ME! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN!!!"

I yelled at her but she didn't move a bit. She just lowered her head and I could her little sobs.

I scoffed seeing her state, "fine. You stay. I'll just leave. See you never, Min Sooah"

Saying that, I ran away from there.

Yes, my parents were getting divorced. My eomma was taking custody of Jisoo while appa took custody of me. After few days, appa is gonna take me to Japan with him as soon they get divorced..
I'll have to live with him for the rest of my life..
And it's all because of you, Min Sooah...

~flashback ends~

Author's POV:

"I..it's...its really you?-" Sooah asked with tears in her eyes.

Her teary eyes broke his heart - once again just like that day. But he controlled himself and continued the cold act.

"Yep. It's me, after all these years. At first I had no intention of returning, because I knew I would have to face you again after all these year. But then two things came to my mind and I knew I had to come. Wanna know the reasons??" - Jin

She slowly nodded, hurt by the fact that he didn't even wanna see her at all.

"1. My mom, my sis and I needed each other.
2. I had an unfinished competition with you Min Sooah. So I believe I should end our game." - Jin

"Jin...we were never competitors-" - Sooah

"Stop. I don't want to hear it from you. Just like I said that day, it was all because you took my place.." - Jin mumbled the last. But it was loud enough for her to hear and shatter her heart into million pieces.

"Ok then. If that's what you want." - Sooah

"Shall we finish our game? .. My Competitor? " - Jin said as he extended his hand for handshake.

Sooah's POV:

My heart shattered again, just like that day.. I starred at his eyes for a minute with my teary eyes.

I took a deep breathe and gave him a sad smile.

"So that's how it is now.. huh?" I bitterly chuckled.

"Alright. Then let's finish it for once and for all, Kim Seokjin." I shook my hands with him and walked away in a faster speed, holding back my tears.

Author's POV:

Sooah harshly opened the front door of her house and got in. Her mom was at work so ofcourse it was just her brother and her in the house.

"Woah woah sis, calm down. Why so hyped up?" - Yoongi

"Nothing. Just go back to whatever tf you were doing. I'm gonna be in my room" she replied as she took quick steps towards her room and harshly closed the door from inside.

"Wtf is wrong her? Whatever, she'll calm down soon anyway." With that, he also went to back to what he was doing.

As she entered her room and threw her beg towards her bed, she couldn't hold it anymore and broke down into tears.

♧ ♧ ♧ ♧ ♧ ♧ ♧

To be continued