Chapter 22

Jin's POV:

"Checking the CCTV footage of this room to know what exactly happened after the school was almost closed."

What I said left him thinking. Because it's the only logical solution to find the truth, And this thought didn't even come to his mind. 

"Alright. I'll talk to the Principal about this.  You may leave now." 

"Yes sir. Thank you for listening to me." I bowed to him and left the office.

~time skip~

Sooah's POV:

The school hours finally ended.. which means time to head home and face eomma with a B grade result. God, lemme survive this one time, chebal (please) >_< .

"Min Sooah, Hong Yuna, Kim Areum, Na Kyunghee and Choi Hana, please come to the Principal's office right away."

Wait what? Again in his room? Gosh, I barely moved on from what happened yesterday. But, why are they calling Areum's minions this time too?

Yuna's POV:

They're calling us...

They're calling me....

Shit.. I can't even runaway.
Is this what they call Karma?..

Areum's POV:

"Areum-ah, th-they're calling for us too.. what do we do?" - Hana

"Tsk, just ignore it. Let's leave, we'll just tell them we left early." - Areum

"Areum-ah, I don't think that'll- " - Kyunghee

"Kim Areum, Na Kyunghee & Choi Hana, don't think of running away. Head to the Principal's office right away!"

What the-

Oh right, CCTV cams. Wait.. CCTV cams.. they're everywhere around the school..

Shit! Shit! Shit! Why didn't I remember that before? If they check the cams... we're done for.

"I believe you three are being called in the Principal's office for the past 10minutes. So I suggest that it is wiser for you to head there right this instant." 

Mr.Oh strictly said while walking toward us.

I gulped seeing his glare towards us. I look at the other two, "let's go. They're calling us."

The other two are scared too. But I can't panic. I have to get my way out of this.

Author's POV:

"Sir, may I come in?" - Sooah

"Ah Miss.Min , yes yes. Come in." - Principal

The other 4 along with Mr.Oh joined soon.

"So, I believe all 5 of you know why you're called here. Especially, the 4 of you." - Principal *glares at the 4*