Prologue

Sooah's POV:

(Author : the images belong to the respective owners

(Author : the images belong to the respective owners. I just collected them from pinterest)

"Yay!! Finally the start of new grade! Means new adventures!!" Jennie and Lisa exclaimed in excitement.

?? sighed, "seriously, can't you guys be.. *yawns* quiet? How can someone be so excited about starting new grade? It's all same shit -_-"

"Yah! Yoongi oppa, what do you know about having fun, huh?? All you know is how to sleep" Jennie replied to the guy walking away from us.

"Shut up" he boringly replied and went to class.

"Pfft, can't believe how you could talk to him like that and he didn't even say anything except 'shut up' " Yuna giggled while talking.

"Hey wait, Where's Jisoo? Haven't seen her since morning." I finally spoke.

"She's with her brother" Rosé replied while starring at her phone.

"Brother?? Jisoo unnie has a brother? Since when?" - Lisa

"Since childhood, duhh" - Jennie

"How come we never heard of him?" - Yuna

"Well, he was staying overseas with his dad for years now, even before we met Jisoo. So yeah- he's back to Seoul now. I heard he's gonna be in 2nd year with y'all." - Jennie

"Ooo" - me, Lisa & Yuna.

Lisa was about say something when the bell rang, interrupting her.

"Owww mann! :( " - Lisa

"Welp, let's get going. See ya later in canteen!~" - Yuna

"Bye unnies!" - Jennie, Rosé, Lisa

"Bye!"

Saying that, Yuna and I entered our classroom, only to find some of our classmates gossiping (as usual), my dear brother - Yoongi - trying to sleep, Namjoon - as usual reading, and hoseok probably thinking about new dance moves.

(Author : again, this doesn't belong to me. Credits to the respective owner)

Yuna and I took our sits, me having my seat between Yuna (right) and Jisoo (left), and started talking as well.

Soon Jisoo entered, exhausted and sat on her chair.

"You're back!" - Yuna

"Yeah, fortunately" - Jisoo

"LOL, why? Exhausted being with your brother?" - me

"Wait, you guys know already?" - Jisoo

"Yeah, Jennie told us" - Yuna

"I should've guessed" - Jisoo *sighs*

"But one thing, how come you never talked about him or even about his existence??" - me

"Well...he had left with Appa a long time ago before I joined this school. And y'know about my family...I barely talked to my own father. Though I did have contact with oppa..still, never felt like talking about-"

Before Jisoo could finish, the teacher came in.

"Good morning everyone. Sorry for being a bit late. Today, we have a new student joining us this year. I hope you'll all treat your classmate nicely and have a trouble-free year this time."

She turned towards the door, probably where the guy is, and said "you may come in and introduce yourself now"

And here he comes...

Author's POV:

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Seokjin ibnida (I am Kim Seokjin). Mannaseo bangawoyo (nice to meet you) " he introduced himself and bowed.

"Alright, you may go and take a sit next to Yoongi, over there at the back" - teacher

Yoongi's sit was just a few sits behind Sooah's. He preferred that side so he could get some sleep. And ofcourse, to get there, Jin needed to pass by Sooah & Jisoo.

While passing by...he took a glance at Sooah's face, and even though Sooah tried not to, they still made eye contact.

Nah, time didn't stop for them like it does for others. They both looked away at the same time. But unlike Sooah, Jin seemed to roll his eyes at her.

Sooah's POV:

Did he just roll his eyes on me?? Bruhh. I mean, it's not like I care much about it but, how dare he! How dare a new student roll his eyes on me?? Hmph, whatever.

Jin's POV:

It was her. It was 100% her. No doubt. I knew it the moment I saw her face. Those eyes, ready to fool anyone. She's still the same.

I just walked pass her, tried my best (but failed) not to roll my eyes at her. I mean, not my fault, I still remember everything.

I got lost in my thoughts while taking my seat, which probably surprised the sleepy guy next to me

"You are?" - him

"Kim Seokjin. New student" - me

"Mr.Min and Mr.Kim, your may have you greetings later on after the class, but not now"

The teacher warned us in a calm face but stern voice.

We both then focused on class. Well I did, idk about the guy beside me-

♧ ♧ ♧ ♧ ♧ ♧ ♧

To be continued