Chapter 3

Author: Before starting, I would like to request you all to share your thoughts in the comments. Please don't be a silent reader. I'm trying my best to update ASAP. But if y'all stay quiet then I won't be sure if it's worth it or not-

AT LEAST CALL THIS CUTIE HANDSOME IN THE COMMENTS😭😭

Let's get started now...

Author's POV:

~Flashback~

8y/o Jin's POV:

"Annyeonghaseyo, Min Sooah ibnida (I am Min Sooah). Mannaseo bangawoyo (nice to meet you)"

I looked up from my book when I heard the girl say it to the entire class.Being honest, she was actually cute with her two little ponytails and bright, cheerful smile.

The other boy introduced himself too, but somehow all my attention was only towards her...

"It's great to have you two here with us. You may go and sit at the two empty seats over there" the teacher told them while pointing towards the seats behind me.

All while I kept starring at the girl. I felt shy when we made eye contact and quickly looked away so that my ears don't turn red out of embarrassment.

7y/o Sooah's POV:

ㅋㅋ That boy with red ears is so cute! Omoo, did he get shy when I looked at him? Haha, he seems like a good person to be friend with.

~lunch break~

It was lunch time. I thought now will be a good time to go and talk to him.

"Hii!" - me

"Huh?- oh hey," - him

"I'm Sooah, Min Sooah. And you?" - me

"K-Kim Seokjin.." - him

"Ooo, nice name! Well, wanna be friends?" I told him as I extended my hand towards him to shake hands with him.

"S-sure" he replied and we both shook hands.

"How old are you?" - me

"8.." - Jin

"😯 Well, I'm gonna turn 8 in a few months too!" - me

"That's nice" - Jin

And like that, we both spent the lunch talking to each other.