Prolonged

Remnant once a beautiful world the four kingdoms live with each other in peace even though they were at war with the grimm monsters that feed on negative energy their queen finally did it she destroyed all the kingdoms she killed humanity, killed  the brothers Nothing was able to stop her she has completed her mission that she been waiting to finish in a long time.

At the grimm kingdom

Salem is fighting against 15 Huntsman, the only survivors that stand in Salem, and they lost everything thanks to her.

Salem: This battle is pointless. y'all have nothing to live for, and y'all lost everything, so just give it up and die.

Ruby:..(catch her breath while holding her weapon for stand)

Salem: Look at y'all the powers within y'all won't help you beat me. I am an immortal queen of the grimm for a reason.

Ushiwaka: (barely able to stand) My lord she not going to win this fight.

Mark: (being helped by skadi) we will not fall. We will keep fighting.

Mando: (being helped by Jeanne) No matter what happened to us, we will defeat you.

John: (helping Tomoe) Stay with me tomoe, we will survive. (charging his spears of light)

Tomoe: she's stronger than we thought, but we will win to avenge all of our fallen friends.

Salem: I don't understand you all lost everything that you love in this world is gone. What is giving y'all the strength to keep fighting?

John: Hey, EDGY QUEEN, I HAVE A SURPRISED FOR YOU! (spin his spear as he prepared a surprised for her)

Salem: huh?(Look at John)

John then charged to light as he dodged salem's attack and showed up as he slashed her eyes with his spear of light, then blasted her away as she crashed to her throne seat.

Mando: Attack her with everything you got.

Mark: it's time to end this.

Amanda: (using the four maiden powers) this is how it was supposed to end.

Ruby: Guys! wait up! (turn to petal and start attacking salem)

Tomoe: come everyone lets give our last push! for remnant!!! (turn to her oni and start chating her Noble phanstam)

Morgan: yes this has to end. (Enchanting noble phastem)

Skadi: this is going to send her away forever. (Enchanting noble phastem)

Lartoria: with the these final attacks we will win.

Helm: ready for this maiden.

Maiden: Hai! for remnant and our friends!

Tomoe: The radiance of the morning sun!!!  (summon her bowand start burning) Burn! Devour! anything and everything!!! (firing her arrow toward the salem as it transform a huge beam arrow)

Morgan: ( began chanting her Noble Phantasm)

Morgan: Fate's a cruel thing, isn't it? Such is the dream of destruction that I always saw.

As Morgan closes her eyes as she gets transported to a reality marble as she is now sitting on a throne.

Morgan: There is no retribution, there is no salvation. Despite being at the Farthest Ends, the birds will sing of tomorrow.