Chapter 2

The Next day Belfast, Tomoe and Martha were making breakfast with summer she wanted to show appreciation for them saving her.

Summer: once again I am so grateful for you guys saving me and giving me a place to stay before I could return home.

Tomoe: Is alright we just do our job (smile)

Martha: yeah we couldn't leave you out there to die we made the decision to bring you back with so you can bring back to your family.

Summer: thank you (smile)

A door open reveal small John hugging pillow with shark costume pajamas as he half a sleep and yawn.

John (young): Morning...

Tomoe: (teen) morning little John breakfast will be ready soon.

John (young): Hai...(went to couch and fall a sleep as he turn to plushie shark)

Belfast:(teen) well then we should get this soon everyone is going to wake up. (Smile)

Tomoe (Teen): hai (smile)

Summer: I find it funny that teenagers like you girls are taking care of these kids.

Belfast (teen): (giggling) You have no idea, and we kind like a mother to them (smile)

Summer: I see well I hope y'all raise them good enough to be strong to fight against the grimm and others that stand in their way.

Belfast: (teen) we will (smile)

After that everyone was at the dinner table eating breakfast this is probably the first time ever that they have a breakfast like this which has been awhile since Salem attack and took everything from them.

John (young): (whisper to amanda) I am gonna miss her story.

Amanda: (whisper) I am surprised Maria didn't read that to us when we kids it sounds such a wonderful story.

Mark: (whisper) I agreed....although...I am kinda enjoyed be a small child version.

John: (whisper) remind you, that some of the girls want to give you a bath togethere?

Mark: (whisper) that explains why Mando is so read after getting out of the bath yesterday.

Mando hiding his face as he eats bacon.

John and Mark: (whisper) Lucky.

Amanda: (whisper) you perverts.

John and Mark: (whisper) well unlike you with jaune and say mature~ (tease her)

Amanda: (whisper) why you little.

Ushiwaka:(teen) say ahh Amanda.

Amanda(young): ahh (opens her mouth as she eats Omelet)

John (young): Momma (look at Nobunaga and open mouth ask for feed too)

Nobunaga: (teen) (giggle) ok ok (feeds John a waffle)

Mark: (mind) these two are unbelievable sometimes.

John: (young) mmmm~ so good momma~ (smile and eating like hamster)

Nobunaga:(teen) I'm glad you like it.

Mando and Mark: ahh (they eat the pancakes)

Belfast and Morgan: (giggling)

Summer: hehehe~ reminds me about my dear ruby (smile)

Bismarck: you must really love your daughter miss rose and you'll get to see her again.