Chapter 1

Somewhere in a forest

A magic circle appears as 16 people came out of it.

Okita: So...what now?

Esdeath: now we need to track where summer is.

Amanda: (young) yes this is something that's not gonna be easy.

The girls:.......(look at Amanda, Mando, Mark and John)

John:....mando, do you know where she went mission to? (look at him)

Mando:(young) well if I remember correctly she went to the dark Kingdom located near the lake of grimm.

John (young):...so.....to grim kingdom again?

Mark:(young) are you serious that place of all places.

Amanda: (young) geez that's bad than John trying to help Okita open the cookie Jar.

John (Young) / Okita: HEY! (pout)

Morgan: focus here we have to send a team to go save her since we can't send (looks at Mando, Mark, John and Amanda) kids to a mission.

John (young): (Look at himself) Damn it....(pout)

Maiden: aww don't be so poutie (head patt his head)

John (young): Mhphm! (hug her) cozzy~

Jeanne: so who's going to be with esdeath she can't do this alone.

Martha: I will go with her.

Lartoria: I'll go too we will need disguises.

Skadi: leave that to me~ (put some cast thr three on them)

As the three were confused as they were in their disguises until they notice they all looked young.

Lartoria:(young) I feel like I'm in my Saber form.

Martha: (young/looks down) my chest is gone.

Esdeath (young): I am still me....

Martha: you are a little shorter than you look.

Lartoria: so does anyone know how we are going to get to grimm kingdom?

John: mmm guys, remember when I did to salem, all you need to do is piercing her chest and grab teh parasite then kill her.

Mark: how about not kill her that monster inside is responsible for our lost plus it's too early we are not at the level of power we are at.

John (young and chibi):...fine.....(sigh) but still I cant forgive her after she did to my Bun bun!!

Amanda: (young)if anyone is responsible it's that old man ozpin who made her like this plus have you seen her before she turned into a monster.

John: (young): I can see her that she....regret?

Mark: (young) yes did you not see her have tears in her eyes not black tears she had clear water tears.

John: (Young) I was from behind...I didnt see her cried... (look down)

Amanda: (young) ok then you three get ready to head out while we think on where we going to live.

Lartoria, Martha, Esdeath (young): Hai! (vanish)

Belfast: now leave the part in where are we going to live since y'all are not at the age y'all summon us.

Mark: you build our new secret base! and summon more helps we can get!

John: more like...a battle sister!

Amanda: or more girls for your harem.

John, Mark, Mando (young): hey! (blushing and pout)