Chapter 2

"That's because... Actually, I don't know either, but what I do know is that he isn't being treated well-"

Cale was angry. Very angry. What did his baby do to deserve this? He must rescue his child. So Cale headed straight to the place and destroyed the shield.

"Where is he. Where is he? Where is he?! WHERE IS HE?! WHERE IS MY BABY?!"

Cale was storming through the mansion, looking where ever he thinks Leon is, on the way, he finds this person with tentacles. WAIT TENTACLES?!

"Ah, I didn't know we had guests."

"Are you one of those people keeping my child captive?"

"Oh, are you here for Leon? Other than that, we don't have any other captives in my knowledge."

"... You say that as if it's the most normal thing in the world. GIVE ME BACK MY BABY!"

"Your child? Are you perhaps Leon's father? Who is the mother?"

"I gave birth to him and I deserve to know where he is. Take me to him or I'll kill you and ask someone else."

"Ah, no wonder why you sound more like a mother, but where he is is top secret."

"You!-"

Cale was suddenly tied up by the tentacles.

"Ugh! This is disgusting, I should have burnt them as soon as I saw them."

"I was wondering... Were you the one who broke the shield?"

"So what? Tell me where my son is or I'll burn you to a crisp!"

"Now now, you aren't in the position to say that. I must say, for an adult like you, you are quite pale and skinny."

"How did my baby even get involved with you?!"

"Relax, I'm going to give you to your 'baby' soon, I just have to put mana restrictions on you so you won't play any tricks."

'Oh, they're dumb. Oh well, I'll just stay quiet and let them put the restrictions on and get out of here with Leon.'

After putting the restrictions on bc we love time skips.

"And here we are."

In the cell, there was a blonde haired man with purple eyes(oRbS) dressed in  rather... Inappropriate clothing.

"You bastards... What did you do to him?!"

"Oh no, we didn't do anything, we just want him to bear our children."

"You... Just wait until I get out of here...",

"Keep dreaming, anyway, I'm sure you'll go in without me telling you to."

And so, Cale went in to meet his long lost son.

Hi! Author here, I wrote another chapter today since I was bored, but hey, more entertainment for you guys! Anyways, have a great day/night!