Halloween Special

It has been 10 long years since they've returned back to their world...

... And today is Halloween!

If you were at the scene, you would see a bunch of servants running around, screaming and shouting things for other maids and butlers to do.

Meanwhile, Cale, Leon, On, Hong, and Roan are shopping for costumes.

"Which would you like, Leon? Since you're the youngest."

Raon pouted, knowing he's not the youngest anymore, but quickly dismissed the fact since he's so great and mighty.

"I... Ummm... I don't know... Oh! I know! I'll be you!"

"..."

Cale was silent. He didn't know what to do. He loved his children, yes, but... He didn't want anyone to dress up as him. Well... He should atleast make this one exception... Right...?

Oh boy he was wrong. After On, Hong, and Raon chose their costumes, and went from house to house, all eyes were on them.

Cale hated it. He wanted to disappear right now, the silence was unbearable. Maybe he would ask Alberu to restrict people from staring at him... But how would he stop them from doing so? How will he watch everyone at the same time?

Hi, Author here, sorry for the late update, also, HAPPY HALLOWEEN 🎃👻!!! Have a nice day/nice!