Chapter 16

Yes, everyone has been reunited, the perverts are dead, but there's still one problem. Leon still has trauma. Cale has already tried many therapists, and many other methods but to no avail. Not even Cliff could help.

(Btw, yes, they are back into the TOTCF world)

"I'm sorry Cale, but there's no way, he has to heal with time."

"... Useless god."

Cale looked at GoD menacingly.

"You better make sure he doesn't feel the same pain as I had."

"Don't worry, darling. I will make sure to do so."

Cale flinches at the sudden change in tone.

"... Haah... I really need to stop interacting with you."

Meanwhile, with WS...

The White Shi- I MEAN White Star has kidnapped the Roan Empire's hero. Yes, you read that right. When Cale stabbed White Star's weakest Annual Ring (I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPELL IT 😭😭), it had only made the curse disappear and not himself, and managed to secretly use a teleportation scroll and got out of there, causing everyone to think that he was dead.

Now, he has their hero, unconscious.

White Star looks down on the redhead that looked surprising like him.

"I never knew that Roan's hero was such an eye catcher."

Cale slowly opened his eyes, and groaned at the sun shining in his eyes.

"Good morning, dear~"

"Mn... Good morning White Shit... WAIT WHAT?!"

Cale immediately jumped up from his sleeping position.

"You sure slept for a while~"

Hey! Author here, do you want this to turn into a smut or a fluff or just something random? Also, there's going to be a plot twist! So stay tuned for that... Anyway, have a great day/night!