Chapter 6

Deus was thrown into the debris of the destroyed castle wall.

"Hey, didn't you say that you had superior lightning abilities? You remember the deal right?"

Cale laughs, he looks insane. How could he not? This man just called his son a baby machine.

Cale grabs Deus' head and kept banging it against the debris of the broken wall. While doing so, he looks like a madman finally getting blood on his hands.

Meanwhile, the redhead with a red tail was slowly making his way to Leon...

Cale notices this and lands one final blow on Deus' no no square spot(BAHGAGAHAHAHHAA I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO CALL IT), and swiftly headed towards the redhead and Leon.

"I see the both of you have a death wish trying to take my son away from me."

Leon's eyes widen. What? This redhead was his father? This was getting weirder and weirder. Leon heard a long distance scream.

"CALE-NIM STOP! YOU'RE USING TOO MUCH OF YOUR POWER!"

Hi! Author here, I'm pretty sure you guys know who the guy who yelled is right? No? Then I'll reveal it to you.

It's....

...Choi Han! Yeah, Choi Han. This idea of sending Cale's harem to the Dark Fall world was recommended by @FatinNajwaWawa ! Anyway, have a great day/night!