Chapter 7

"What...? Choi Han? How'd you get here?"

Cale looks at his second husband confused while holding the other redhead by the collar.

Choi Han looks at Leon.

"Is he our-"

"Yes. And apparently, these bastards are using him to make heirs."

Oh no. Mama Bear mode Cale was already deadly enough. But now Choi Han??? The best case scenario for Deus and the other redhead is dying a painless death by now.

Choi Han looks just has insane as Cale was before, but he quickly notices Cale bleeding again due to overusing his ancient powers.

😭- *sob* Cale... I'll *sob* heal you better so *sob* you can beat those *sob* b1tches up *sob*...

🔥- Did I just hear crybaby curse? Well anyway BEAT THEIR ASSES CALE!

🌬️-Naw, send them up into the sky using me and then make them fall flat on their face!

🌊-Beat those ### up and ### them so badly they can't even ### Leon no more!

A/N: I missed the ancient powers so much 😭😭😭

Choi Han stops his crazy look and kicks the other redhead away from Cale to check up on him.

"GODDAMNIT BERYL DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR TAIL OR SOMETHING!"

They can hear the other redhead, Beryl and Deus arguing over taking Leon back.

Hi!! Author here, I FINALLY updated on time! Yay!!! Also, thanks all of you for the votes and views, I really appreciate it! Anyways, have a fantastic day/night!