Chapter 5

"Baby machine...?"

Cale was confused, there was no machine here? But then he realized the baby part, is there like, a magic component that makes babies here in this world? But why did they demand it from him? He didn't have any mana related things on him.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean for you to give us back the baby machine."

"I feel as though you are confused, I don't have any machine on me, nor is there any in my possession."

"I mean Leon damn it!"

"WHAT?!"

Oh, they've done it now, they've angered the Mama Bear inside of Cale, he was furious (Like a Asian mom about to pull out their Chancla).

"You dare call him a baby machine...? Do you have a death wish...?"

"What're you gonna do? Slap me? Ha!"

Cale felt Leon poking him to get his attention.

"He's Deus, he controls lightning so be wary of that."

"Ah, a lightning user. I bet your lightning isn't as shocking as mine."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

Cale was amused, he had angered the man Leon called Deus and was ready to fight.

"Bring it on, the winner gets to take Leon."

Hi! I'm super sorry for the late update! Anyway, who do you think is gonna win the battle between Cale and Deus (Should be obvious). Anyway, have a great day/night!