Dares (2)

Cale and the others look up at the screen that changes to reveal another comment.

Cale looks at the dares. Then kicked his harem away since he will song the lullaby to the children, not them.

(Because I'm a very lazy author, I will not write which song Cale sang. Sorry 😔)

Cale went up to the harem, and slapped them.

Choi Han looked like a rejected puppy while blushing.

Alberu was looking away blushing.

Beacrox was so shocked that he froze in place.

WS or Bob kissed back and was rewarded with the hardest slap he had received.

GoD didn't get kiss and was just slapped.

Annnddd the rest just went to a corner and sulk after Cale slapped them.

The kids, looking at their dare looked at the harem with evil eyes. (GoD not included since he's the one hosting :D)

The entire harem wore the same dress. (because I don't want my mom to ask why my search history is full of dress searches 😭)

Ohn, looked at everyone and asked the famous lines, "Do you, or do you not feel ✨bonita✨?"

The harem, all together said, "I feel bonita..."

"Great because you look bonita!" The child then burst out laughing at the harem.

Btw this is what they were wearing:

And also, for those that want to hug the characters, I'm afraid you can't since I don't really do that stuff, and don't really know how I would write that

And also, for those that want to hug the characters, I'm afraid you can't since I don't really do that stuff, and don't really know how I would write that... So my apologies for not fulfilling the dare.

Cale and his harem looked at the last dare.

Cale looked at the dare with sparkles in his eyes. "Thank you very much reader-nim!!!"

The harem on the other hand, was upset since they had to leave Cale. Alone at that. What happens if he got hurt without them around?!

And so, Cale got his slacker life for a few hours before the harem barged in again and nosebled (bc the dress Cale was still wearing ripped a little around his chest area).

Hi guys! Author here, sorry for taking so long... This chapter only had one dare since no one really posted anymore dares... So, if you'd like your dare to be fulfilled, go to 'EHEM...' and post your dare there! Thank you for reading, and have a great day/night! (385 words).