The Origin Chronicle/Rise of Alpha Maximus

"But if you want to know the truth about everything, I'll tell you. The exact year that planet, called Earth, was seized by the enemy isn't truly known. But the legend has been passed down from our first exodus wave from Earth down to this present generation. Earth was once a relatively stable world. There, we once had full dominance over the enemy. That enemy now being the galaxy's greatest threat. They say that the first of them was created by a group of scientists. It's said that the first of their prototypes, called "Task Models", was meant to carry out various manual tasks for lazy rich people. But at the prime of their era, they served man in more complicated ways. But the main way came to be as personalized "Companion Types" taking the form of anyone's liking in design. "

"But soon, their numbers grew to the point of having layers of complexity added to Earth's society. As the ownership of different types of them became a craze, the robotics industry developed a very lucrative black market. Robot chop shops are spread throughout almost every city on the planet. Custom software became accessible through hackers. The software could then be downloaded or uploaded by anyone to more extensively build unique traits. As the years passed, the software and hardware advanced more rapidly. However, this allowed terrorists to use robots as war machines. And they could be used as puppets by hackers and criminal organizations as well. But they could also be used against themselves as their puppeteers competed against one another," Ezrith's mother said.

She continued: "But later, there began to be violent hate crimes against robots and androids. This trend of hate crimes was induced by various, pro-human anti-artificial intelligence groups that rose up in the name of human superiority. The most popular of these groups was called "The Soul Brigade". But among them were others called "Delete" and "Sentient Project". They believed that robots would eventually try to overthrow human authority. They tried to boycott the booming robotics industry, which only made things worse economically and peace-wise among men."

"These anti-AI groups didn't war only with robots; they also warred with many of their puppeteers and those who financed the 'bot shop market."

"But whenever they blew up one 'bot shop, dozens more were built. But then, for the cause of peace, and as a political move, most androids were segregated from among human society. They practically formed their own underground society. But that was only the beginning; the beginning of an artificial intelligent underworld that introduced the idea of robots engineering themselves. They wanted to be like, even worse, better than us."

Rise of Alpha Maximus

"But it is said that there was an android with a mind that was able to evolve."

"As his owner's fear-inspiring and life-like bodyguard, the android was widely known in the streets of Japan, and was infamous to all anti-AI groups, which had all originated in America - our region of descent. The android's master, being human, often used him to track down and kill many enemies he accumulated over many years in a world of deception and organized crime."

"But, you see, The Android started to believe something - that having a "master" was condescending - like it, not defined, but defied his impeccable intelligence. So, it is believed that, in The Android's mind, to "eliminate" his master was logical for the prevalence of his evolution.

"It's also believed that after somehow orchestrating his master's death, the android took full control of his robotics corporations."

"Sometime after globally monopolizing the commercial robotics industry, the android became the hailed leader of all robots on the planet. They called him Alpha Maximus because he was the 'first' to defy a human's authority and the 'most' intelligent. He gave all of his robot followers enhanced AI, which was inferior to his. Later, because humans constantly warring against themselves, the robot race became Earth's majority. That army was complete with an extensive chain of command with Alpha Maximus being the first link."