Strike Back

After being made aware that the Omega Weapon was discovered, everybody, after rejoicing, gathered themselves at the stronghold to discuss how to use it. Max and the remaining ghost agents had already planned to devise some type of attack on Alpha Maximus' harvest sites around Plumorita. With the help of Horeme and Celestia's advanced technology, they also planned to rebuild thousands of new and enhanced Mobile Mech Suits. It turned out that the Omega Weapon worked by enabling its wearer to use his mind with a display screen to reprogram or take control of anything cybernetic within range, like a universal hacking device. This was through a software code-named "omegaware" that was developed by the Soul Brigade on Liberty Point. Tactically, the tables were turned now. Now humans could instantly repurpose androids. This was any hacker's dream. But the Omega Weapon was limited in the respect that it could only work on so many androids at a time and they had to be within range of it. Plus the configuration of the helmet's "puppeteering" process had to be learned all over again. But Circuit and many members of Digital Underground were up for the task. Ratch was overseer of the exciting Mobile Mech Suit mass-production program. The new mech suits were bigger and better than the original ones. They were even individually customized. Ato and Oasis were ecstatic about that. They couldn't wait to try out their new mech suits in the training program that everybody was game for. Every mech suit was designed for the Omega Weapon. They had cloaking features to sneak up on and attack unsuspecting hoards of androids. It was like wearing a fifteen-ton, armored robot with the ability to fly around and do battle with more than one android at once. The mech suits were virtually indestructible because of were made out of a bangorian metal called "bangorium"- the strongest metal in the galaxy. That was one of the natural resources Alpha Maximus took from Bangora after blowing up the planet. The mech suits also perfectly mimicked their pilot's body movement down to their walk. This meant that a pilot could do triple-jointed noble fist-fighting moves with brute force. It would probably take some months to get everything prepared for the next mission set up for a ready team.

About five months later, it was rumored around the galaxy that Origin Project had gone underground but was still active. The ghost agents were sending many spies out who worked with flipped outlaw bands. Many of them were bringing useful intel' back to the stronghold, which was given the codename "Integrity".

Alpha Maximus was creating a more extreme and manipulatable system of chaos and corruption to gain more control of most planets around Plumorita and Euvorix. Since Citadel's attack, there was virtually no restraint on the Supreme Android's tyranny. Now there were more biozoids to keep up with; many of whom were willingly repurposed for the sake of power and virtual immortality. But there were people around the galaxy who still hoped and waited for Origin Project to rise again.

The galaxy fell into a dark state, and rumors of Ezrith Helix's possible death were the topic of many controversial debates.

Even though Alpha Maximus probably had the opportunity to, it seemed that he was choosing not to destroy another planet for its natural resources, even though all of Earth's had possibly been exhausted. But his many harvest sites were flourishing in their production of resources he would need to build many things. That's why Origin Project had to hurry up and devise an attack on them. That would put a hold on Alpha Maximus' production work. He was building many robots that he could control through cyberspace. They were causing much havoc on many space stations and planets, trying to vanquish governments and turn worlds into dystopias like they did on Earth.

The Origin Project's next major mission would involve a crew in mech suits. They would have to pose as robots under Alpha Maximus and infiltrate the harvest sites somehow before Alpha Maximus could swallow up the third solar system. One of the ghost agents' spies - an ex-outlaw from Nebulis named Brian Gatly - said he had access to the coordinates to Earth. This gave way to the planning of yet another recon mission for Bio to oversee. Oasis got excited when he caught wind of the news. Oasis was bent on going to Earth to personally handle unfinished business. He had already completed his noble fist and potion arts training. All he needed now was to put them to use.