Omega War

As time passed, the last ghost agents died off and a fresh, new, fearless generation abounded. Origin Project gained an even deeper, fully ranked army recruited from every corner of the galaxy. They were all thoroughly trained and set up with customized mobile mech suits. The mech suits had enhanced designs and abilities, like "quad-merging", which allowed up to four suits to merge into one. Another new feature was Omega Weapon syncing, which allowed any four pilots to control the Omega Weapon at once. The mech suit army numbered about 200,000,000. Eight new mech suit factories were built on several different space stations to keep up with the growing demand. Along with the new army were many specialized hackers added to Digital Underground's ranks as Origin Project's digital task unit called the "Zettabytes". TRU was thriving with a thorough training and recruiting program as well.

Oasis never stopped thinking about his little sister and Ezrith. He knew that if Ezrith was still living and, by any chance, not repurposed, he wouldn't believe that Lotus was still alive too.

Theoretically, everybody knew that there was only one war that could end them all - another war on Earth. But this time it wouldn't be a Robot War. It would be an "Omega War". Origin Project had already gotten a hold of the coordinates to Earth, so they decided to send a mech suit army there. This was, of course, Origin Project's most dangerous and daring mission yet.

Back on Earth, Ezrith was being escorted to one of Alpha Maximus' lairs. A couple of androids brought Ezrith to an enormous fortress in the sky over the sea by way of an autonomous aircraft. Inside the fortress were hordes of biozoids. But one in particular was in a dark room alone sitting on an elevated throne. The biozoid sat with his face hidden in the shadow of a black hood. His eyes were glowing purple. The androids threw Ezrith down at the feet of the throne and left him there. When the biozoid spoke to him, Ezrith recognized the voice of Ezron (AKA Shellshock). But when he took off the hood, Ezrith recognized the face of Black Horse, the leader of the Cowboy Syndicate outlaw band. "Yeah, it's me, bro," the biozoid said to Ezrith in a raspy, synthesized voice. Instead of asking for further explanation as to how he could be alive, Ezrith said: "What do you want?" Black Horse said, "Alpha Maximus revived me and gave me several nice upgrades, and I've been living like a king ever since. You, however, look horrible! What are they feeding you these days? Bugs?? Any last words, brother?? Or should I just call you by your new biozoid designation - Zenith?"

After that, Ezrith was blindfolded, dragged, and thrown into a repurposing chamber. The chamber was connected to so many wires that they looked like dreadlocks, all coming from some type of power source above. As the chamber opened up, Ezrith could see the inside of it, as the androids dragged him closer to it. With all his might, he struggled to get free. What he feared the most was what the repurposing process would do to his mind, possibly distorting his sense of self and human identity. Inside the chamber was some type of operating system. It had millions of random combinations of biozoid designs programmed into it. The androids placed Ezrith in the chamber and it automatically clamped his body down and closed up like a mechanical cocoon, as Ezrith struggled and screamed at the top of his lungs. The androids left the room. The chamber fired up.

Black Horse entered the room. He wanted to be the first one to see Zenith when he came out of the chamber.

Meanwhile, there was a huge ship that just came out of cloak mode approaching a small base where Earth was supposed to be. But nothing was there but the base and some satellites and clouds of space junk aimlessly floating all around. The moon, just like Mars, was covered with abandoned colonies, and old outposts. Most of the colonies were damaged because of robots chasing humans who sought refuge from the war on Earth.

The base the starship was approaching was the size of a small space station. The ship, Colosso, was twice its size. The base scanned the ship for recognition. It recognized the ship as Origin Project's mothership, but before it could send a warning to all androids on Earth, it was blasted by Colosso. As it exploded, the force field around Earth vanished, and the planet slowly became visible. As it did, hundreds of thousands of quad-merged mech suit pilots spilled out of Colosso like swarms of locusts, all headed toward the earth at full speed. At the same time, the exploding pieces of the base came down with them like hundreds of shooting stars. But as soon as the mech suit pilots entered the atmosphere, they were met in the air by thousands of Alpha Maximus' robots and androids blasting at them, as they blasted back.