Freedom Fighter/The Origin Project

Again, Ato and Shimoto approached and circled each other in their noble fist stances. A large crowd of Shinobi Nobles dropped what they were doing and gathered around them, chanting these words in their native language: "Born in, honor out! Born in, honor out! Born in, honor out!" Still circling, Shimoto took his mask off, saying to his young apprentice: "I hope you have already accepted death easily." Ato coldly replied: "I accepted death when I was eight, with optimism." Akira approached the bars of her cell to see this, as they began to engage in battle. The only rule was this: Whoever won had to win by death. The victor would then instantly take the position of the loser. So Ato felt that he had nothing to lose and that Shimoto had everything to lose.

At first, Shimoto was going a little easy on Ato. But then, he realized how skilled he was. He had almost forgotten how much he had taught him. Ato had a very offensive fighting style. He never held back his speed, seeing how Shimoto was stronger. The battle looked like a well-orchestrated ballet dance at first, but as it steadily intensified, it got swifter. Almost smiling, Shimoto looked confident, as if toying with his smaller opponent. But you could see the aggression in Ato's face. But just then, Ato looked toward Ezrith and gave him another wink. Ezrith looked down and saw Ezron's laser pistol Ato had slid between the bars of his cell. Just as Shimoto charged Ato to finish him with a jetpack-powered bicycle kick, Ato ducked down. That's when Ezrith grabbed the laser pistol and tossed it to Ato, who caught it, blasting Shimoto while he was still in the air. He died before he landed and slid in front of Ezrith's cell face down. After that, all of the Shinobi Nobles, including Akira, started to chant, "Ato, the kid conqueror! Ato, the kid conqueror!" After that, all of them bowed at Ato's feet. He was the first ever in Volcrimese history to challenge and defeat his sensei.

After that, Ato, the Wolfpack, and a few Shinobi Nobles formed an alliance with Ezrith through his and Akira's unborn seed. Everyone knew that this meant that all in agreement to this faced banishment from Volcrim and maybe a price on their heads by The Laughing Shadow.

After opening up every cell in the space station, Ezrith got on the telecom and said this: "To all prisoners and lawmen alike: If you want to be truly free from the oppressive governments of this galaxy, I stand with you today and forever. But if you wish to continue on the path of disorder and dismay, today you will fall. Though we are all from different planets, space stations, and moons, the Origin Planet, Earth, is what we all have in common. We also have a common enemy - the android who calls himself Alpha Maxamis and his biozoid slaves - the culprits of our potential demise as a race. But if we stand together as just that, we can destroy what our very hands have created, and thus, look towards a new dawn of unity, peace, and most of all...freedom!"

The Origin Project

From that day forward Ezrith and his fleet, Storm, Max, Akira, Ato, and everyone else who formed an alliance with them set out on an organized, galactic campaign of human unity and awareness. They spread the truth about the origin war and gained power through popularity and support as a new movement. They then prepared themselves for war with anybody opposed to their cause.

    The planet Xenonia expanded the population of its refugee cities by sixty percent with new members. The increase in numbers greatly added to Delete's resources as a movement as well.

    During a period of six years, Delete and the Sentient Project were engaged in about twenty ongoing space battles with many outlaw bands and corrupt Star Brigade fleets operating under the lead of many Plumoritan biozoids.

    Unfortunately, however,  some of the new members of Delete gave in to the fear of their greatly increasing enemies. And to others, living on the run in constant secrecy proved to be burdensome. After that, Xenonia's cities became divided into different factions with opposing ideas. Also, some couldn't hold fast to leaving a life of corruption behind for good and had defected, exchanging some of Delete's intelligence with their enemies for payoffs.

    Many honest Brigade agents left throughout all jurisdictional sects of the galaxy had been assassinated. Xenonia itself had to be abandoned. But the original ghost agents and all those who remained were determined to live in freedom from corruption. So they and the members of the Sentient Project built a new space station in another star system to operate from collectively. They gave it the name "Citadel". There, they formed a new version of the Star Brigade called the "Origin Project".

    But, still under the manipulation of Alpha Maximus, the galactic media continued to paint Ezrith and all others as villains to the point that their household names became shrouded in infamy to anyone ignorant of the truth. They were wanted dead on nearly every planet in every other jurisdictional sect of the Star Brigade and beyond, with many willing to collect the bounty on their lives.