The Omega Weapon

Meanwhile in Plumorita, on the dark side of the Volcrimese moon called Trisa. This area of Trisa was filled endlessly with old starship parts. It was like a boundless junkyard. There were hiding places everywhere. There were all types of well-hidden booby traps to methodically steer clear of as well. So navigation on foot required digital eyewear.

There was a young man on the moon in search of something in particular. Using his digital sight-enhancer, which looked like a big pair of goggles, he cautiously made his way through a mechanical maze made up of piles of giant starship engine parts in the desert. The maze had plenty of twists, turns, and levels.

At last, he reached the jagged, rusty tip of an old space station, which was exposed like the top of an iceberg protruding sixty feet from the sand. After calibrating his magnetic space boots, the young man began climbing the structure like a twisted, jagged mountain. When he reached the top of it, he looked down for a second. What he saw incited a thrilling sensation of visual awe, as he stared out over the seemingly infinite view of a twisted labyrinth of garbage heaps. To him, the sight of this was like a museum of Plumoritan history. Through a giant hole, he made his way down into what seemed like a large, echoey duct system inside. He climbed and jumped through rusty crevices until he reached the dark, vast bowels of the giant space station. By the unique architectural designs, he knew that the space station had been built by the Bangorians sometime during the planet's existence.

During Bangora's actual destruction, this space station got blown apart. Many pieces of it had drifted through space until Trisa's gravity pulled this piece in.

But what he was in search of was always said to be a myth. But to him, the risky search for it was worth it since he was an adventurous, nomadic junker and an artifact dealer. He was a "relic-head", which was the street name for someone in that market. He had been looking for this mystery treasure since the start of his career. But it was like chasing a ghost while gathering scattered clues of its uncertain existence. This man, whose name was Cannon Spurza, was of Bangorian descent.

Cannon researched the Bangorian race at the college he attended. It was called The Chronesian School for Mechanics. This was the same school Ezrith graduated from before becoming a space-bridge sentry. Spurza and Ezrith were enrolled the same year and even, on occasions, shared mutual interests in Bangorian engineering. They even sat next to each other in class a few times. The Bangorians, he learned, were innovative inventors. Allegedly, the first Bangorian pioneers had built one of the first photon weapons.

Cannon Spurza knew that Bangora once had the rarest natural resources in the galaxy. Cannon found and collected rare artifacts from the days before the planet's destruction.

As certain urban legends had it, the Bangorians built certain kinds of element and matter-harnessing devices as well. These various inventions were said to be able to weaponize celestial energies in ways unimaginable.

Cannon's uncle, "Banchi Beacon", was a refugee who fled from Bangora to Xenonia years ago. After clarifying certain falsehoods and truths of the many legends Cannon had been told about Bangora in school, Beacon warned him of the dangers of having such knowledge.

During the era of Kengi Helix, the Star Brigade wanted Banchi Beacon to question his knowledge of a certain hi-tech device being developed in that same space station Cannon was searching through.

Supposedly, the device was being developed by an early branch of the Star Brigade called the Soul Brigade. But, for some reason, some Brigade star fleets had amassed against them to shut down their operations.

According to an urban legend heard by very few ears in the galaxy, one of the first Solarian-Bangorian wars waged was centered around the possession of this device.