Chapter 6: Foxy Brown

3 days later...

"Damn I look good as fuck," I said out loud to myself.

I was at home trying to hurry up to get dressed for Roland's birthday party. I wore a black sequins halter top jumpsuit. This shit had my titties sitting just right and my ass was on swole! I paired the outfit with a pair of silver and black heels. The theme was all black. Ro loved him some black. Black was a good color to me because you could wear that shit with anything. That is why I decided to do black with silver accessories of course. My makeup was a little darker compared to the soft beats I did.

I heard my phone ping indicating that somebody was  texting me. I had finished curling my hair before looking at my phone.

Sapphire (Domo friend): I'm outside, come down!

Me: Coming.

Domo arranged for Sapphire and I to take a limo to the event. Her and Roland would be arriving later on.

I grabbed my necessary items, and went to my mother's room to knock on her door. Coming into her room, she was running around the room looking crazy. My mother was leaving for a girls trip to the Poconos. It wasn't a far drive, but her best friend would be picking her up soon. As usual, my mom wasn't ready so now here she was scrambling to throw some outfits in her bag.

"Hey mommy. I'm leaving out for Roland's party," I told her.

"Okay honey. Be careful. Remember, I won't be here for a week. Behave yourself. Call me if you need anything."

"I will mom and I know. I'll see you soon. Have fun. Enjoy yourself," I told her. I then pulled out some money for her.

"Where you get this money?" She asked me.

"I have a job. Now take that. Enjoy yourself on this trip," I said.

"Ebony, be careful with whatever you doing. You are not grown so don't be out here playing no grown woman games," my mother told me with her arms folded across her chest. My mom is beautiful. Her skin was dark like mine, her figure was more shapely, and she had a short haircut.

"I don't know what you talking about. I just wanted you to have some money in your pockets while you're away on your trip. Maybe do some shopping or something instead of paying bills," I said, pleading my case. I've always given my mother money without her asking. But lately, it's been a larger amount. That's what happens when you fuck with niggas that'll give it to you. Kairo always gave me money. Now that I had Jaleel, he was financing my habits too. It wouldn't be long before I would be able to move out or even get a car. Once I got my license though.

"Ebony just be careful." My mother gave me a hug and she kissed my cheek.

"I love you mommy," I told her.

"I love you more. I'll see you when I get back." After saying my goodbyes to my mother, I rushed downstairs to get in the limo with Sapphire.

"Hey girl. You look cute as fuck!" Sapphire said over the music pumping through the speakers of the limo.

"Thank you. You look good too," I told her taking in her appearance. Sapphire wore what appeared to be an all black mini skirt. Through her trench coat, I could see the knot of the tied up shirt she wore. She paired the outfit with a pair of thigh high boots. Her hair was in crimps. She looked nice!

"Girl I hope it's alot of ballers at the party. I know Roland roll with some heavy hitters," Sapphire said while trying to get a picture of herself.

I nodded my head. Roland was known everywhere. I already knew alot of people was gonna be at this event. Jaleel was coming and I was excited to see him. My man. It was weird to think about. I was now in a relationship and it was with somebody I liked. Somebody who I was interested in.