Chapter 1: Donell Jones

Feeling Rashaad pulsating in my mouth, I slowly massaged his balls so that he could finally nut.

"Ahhh fuck Ebony," Rashaad said as he released his warm nut in my hand. I smirked, satisfied with the outcome of my amazing dick sucking skills.

Rashaad's legs buckled as he stumbled onto the bed breathing heavily. I looked up to see his eyes closed in bliss.

"On a scale of rookie to hall of fame, I think they need to invent something beyond hall of fame. Who taught you how to suck dick like that?" Rashaad asked me. I rolled my eyes as I looked around the room for my T-shirt.

"Nobody taught me. When you enjoy doing something, you simply do it better," I told him.

"You must enjoy sucking dick because you knock my socks off every time baby. When you gonna let me take you out?" Rashaad asked, reaching for my waist.

I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Boy bye. I just came over to fuck and leave. You know how I roll," I said for the umpteenth time. Rashaad always tried to go beyond our sexual relationship. I mean, his dick was good, but I wasn't trying to go there with him.

"Really Ebony? You be treating me like I'm one of your hoes or something," Rashaad said with a frown on his face.

I just rolled my eyes, slipping on my chestnut brown boots. "I ain't treating you like shit. Now can you pass me my hat so I can go to class?" Rashaad would get an ass whooping if I was late for my English class. I was a sophomore in college, and I took my education seriously.

Rashaad bent to the side to give me my tan-colored hat. I placed it over my shoulder length hair. I then rushed to the bathroom to wash my mouth out and check over my appearance. I looked freshly fucked. My chocolate brown skin looked as smooth as shea butter and my lips glistened under the lit bathroom light.

I looked good as fuck, period.

"Okay, I'm gonna head out. You good?" I asked as I saw him curled up in a ball on his bed.

"Mhm," he said with his eyes closed.

I laughed, grabbed my tote bag, and left his house. I went downstairs and got inside my best friend's car. Dominique was a girl I met in my freshman year of college. You see, I was antisocial. If it was not pertaining to us having sex, anything school related or me making money? I ain't have shit to say.

Domo was on the same wavelength as I was. I was friends with someone who was my equal. From experience, I knew that you did not need a lot of friends. In life, all you needed was one good friend. Domo was that friend.

"Oh shit. Coming to the stage, we have Ebony Janay Pierce. How does it feel to be a published author at JIU?" Dominique asked, holding the imaginary microphone towards my face through the window as if she was interviewing me. Her caramel skin glowed in the setting sun and her burgundy-colored hair was in a half up, half down style.

"Sorry no comment," I said as I laughed and got in the car.

"How was your little session with Rashaad?" She asked me.

I sucked my teeth and waved her off as I put my bag in the backseat of her car. Domo was pushing a silver 2018 Nissan Altima. It was something simple, but it was hers. I would probably be pushing something similar if I could ever knuckle down and get my license. But that was neither here nor there.

"So, you not gonna answer my question?" I heard Dominique ask.

"What question?" I asked while scrolling on my phone.

"How was the dick girl?" she asked again.

"Nothing new Domo. It was good. Enough to get me by," I responded.