Chapter 8: Lady London

Jaleel and I spent a few more days in the Dominican Republic before heading back to New York where it was cold as fuck. I missed it out here though. It was nothing like it. We took a cab from the airport to his house in Jersey. It was late when we got back so as soon as we got inside, we hit the sheets. It felt nice cuddling under my man. He gets my heart pumping everytime I'm around him.

My hand circled over his chest, spelling my name on it.

"You should get my name tattooed right here," I suggested.

"You should get mine tatted on that ass," Jaleel said in response.

I laughed at him. "Let me go hit up my artist." He laughed with me and grabbed my hand that was on his chest. He then gave it a kiss. I looked up at Jaleel. My eyes traveled to his lips. He must've felt what I was feeling because our lips met at the same time. He kissed me with such passion and I gave it to him right back. I moaned into his mouth, he bit my bottom lip, and pulled me closer to him.

We pulled away from each other.

"I love you girl," Jaleel told me.

I smiled at him. "You mean it?"

Jaleel kissed my lips again. "Hell yeah. It's early, but I feel it. I love you."

"I love you too," I responded. My lips kissed down his chest going towards his dick but he stopped me.

"Nah. We going to sleep. I'll fuck you in the morning," Jaleel said.

"Why?" I asked in confusion.

"I'm tired. Let's get some sleep," he said in response. I rolled my eyes but nonetheless laid back down on his chest and closed my eyes.

*****

"I'll be right back baby. Be dressed by the time I get back so I could take you home," Jaleel told me before giving me a kiss. He had to go handle some business and by that, I already knew it was street related.

I nodded my head. Once Jaleel left, I got up to go take a shower. The hot water ran down my back as I washed my body with my vanilla soap. My thoughts drifted to my new relationship. It was all still fresh, but everything was going just right. Jaleel was perfect. Our relationship was amazing. The sex was outstanding. Last night when Jaleel told me he loved me, my heart grew. I haven't loved somebody in a long time. Not the way I loved Kairo anyways.

After taking my shower and getting dressed in a sweatsuit, I decided to lay on the couch to watch some tv. Some time had passed with me falling asleep. I was sleeping for maybe two hours. Rolling over, I checked my phone to see if Jaleel had reached out to me or anything. My phone only showed some messages from Domo, a missed call from Kairo, and some notifications from my social media.

I called Jaleel, but his phone went straight to voicemail. I tried not to think too much of it even though I was growing kind of upset. He was probably busy. Getting up, I decided to go in the kitchen to make me a sandwich or something when I heard a knock at the door. I ignored it because this was not my damn house for me to be opening any doors around this bitch. However, the knocks grew louder before I heard a key turn in the door. I stood there to see who was coming in.

In walked two men. One of them happened to be Mr. Jennings, Kairo's father. The other one was dark skinned, about the same height as Kairo's dad, and had one of the handsomest faces I've seen on an older man.

"Ebony, what the hell you doing here?" I heard Mr. Jennings ask me. Daunte "Cartier" Saint Jennings was known through the five boroughs. He was one of the biggest dealers in the game who changed his life around by investing and building his name in a few businesses outside of all the street shit. From his all black appearance, he clearly still dabbled when he needed to!