Chapter 7: Pretty Ricky

"Baby it's beautiful out here," I told Jaleel as we looked at the view of the trees from our suite. I had agreed to go with Jaleel to meet this possible connect of his. His name was Raphael Alvarez. One of the biggest drug lords from the Dominican Republic. From what Jaleel told me, he wasn't meant to be fucked with. But, if Jaleel could get on board with him, his product would increase and his money would stretch longer than it already did. Just like Diddy said, it's all about the Benjamin's baby.

"It sure is. After this meeting, I can't wait to take you to the beach and a candlelight dinner," Jaleel said in my ear as he hugged me from behind.

"Mm the beach and dinner sounds good baby," I said with a smile. It was better weather here than it was in New York. After I finished and aced my finals, Jaleel and I booked flights to come here. We would be out here not just for business but pleasure as well.

"Hold on Ma," Jaleel said as he went to go get his phone that was ringing. I took in the scenery around me. The trees were beautiful, the waves crashed causing the little ripples in the water, and the sun was beaming.

"Baby?" Jaleel said when he returned back to the balcony.

"Yes?" I asked him.

"We should start getting ready. Let's take a shower," Jaleel responded. I nodded my head at him.

I started the shower for us. While the water is as heating up, I went to wrap up my hair so that it wouldn't get wet.

Once the water got hot enough, Jaleel held my hand to guide me into the shower.

"Damn baby! Why the water so hot?" Jaleel asked. I laughed as I watched him trying to get away from the water. I stuck my hand under the waterfall of water and looked at him.

"It's not even that hot," I said with a confused look on my face.

Jaleel sucked his teeth and lowered the temperature. I felt the water again and looked at him in disgust.

"I don't take showers in warm water Jaleel."

"I don't take showers in scorching hot water Ebony. Fuck you tryna do? Boil us how y'all be doing them crab legs with the corn and shit?" Jaleel asked as he reached for his body wash.

I rolled my eyes but grabbed my bar soap and started washing my body. I could smell his men's soap in the air and my vanilla soap at the same time. Jaleel washed my back and I washed his. When he turned to face me so that I could get his chest, my eyes dropped down to his dick that was standing at attention.

"Come here," Jaleel whispered to me. He pulled my body to his and he began to kiss me. I felt his tongue slide in my mouth making me moan. As much as I wanted him, I felt like we should wait a little bit so I pushed his chest and continued washing my body.

"Come on baby," he said as he went to kiss my neck.

"No. We need to hurry up so we could make the meeting. Maybe go over what we know about Mr. Alvarez so we don't come off crazy to that man," I said.

"Fine," he said in response. We finished showering and got out to dry off. I decided to wear a long purple skirt that had a slit on the side with a matching bandeau top. My hair was in a middle part with crimps. I looked cute.

Jaleel wore shorts with a purple shirt that matched my outfit. His hair had been put into little twists. He was growing his hair out.

"Damn you smell good as fuck," I said to him.

"You smell good too baby. You ready to go?" Jaleel asked me.

"Yeah."

With that, Jaleel and I headed off to see Mr. Alvarez. I was a little nervous about meeting him. But at the same time, I knew that Jaleel wanted to meet him so that his money could increase. It was all about the money.