1 彡★ NEW GIRL

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

Ihad been getting closer to the five girl throughout the weeks. They all were extremely nice and fun to hangout with. I had begun volunteering at the animal shelter with Fluttershy, me and RainbowDash have weekly soccer matches, me and Rarity hang out to design dresses together, me and Pinkiepie have been decorating the gymnasium together, and me and Applejack have been making Fizzy apple cider together.

With all of this happening, Ive grown pretty popular, mostly due to my art skills. Principal Celestia has begun asking me go design flyers for the Fall Formal and other decorations. It was honestly pretty tiring. Ive been drawing and painting so much that ive been having hand cramps.

I walk out of the school doors, Callico trailing behind me.

Callico: "Where are we going? You still need to practice your magic. Why are we in the front of the school?"

Lunar: "I'm so tired Callie. I need to come get some fresh air. I'm beginning to see rainbows when I close my eyes."

Callico: "But, you promised the two sisters to get a hold of your magic. If you fail to stop Winter, then this world will be doomed."

Lunar: "I know, but a small little break won't hurt."

Callie gave me a look that basically said, 'You'll never learn how to control your magic like this.'

Lunar: "Just a small break. After that, then I'll practice my magic ok."

Callico: "Fine. A small break."

I smile at her and make my way to the statue. I took a seat on the side of it and pulled out my book to read. Callico took her spot next to me, resting her head on my leg.

After a couple minutes of reading, a sudden thud came from the from of the statue, startling me.

?????: "Uh, Twilight?"

I look to Callico who was still fast asleep. I carefully moved her head from my leg. I sneakily peak around the statue to see a girl on the ground and a green dog in front of her.

Twilight Sparkle: "Huh? Spike! You're not supposed to- Spike? Are you a... dog?"

Spike: "I... think so. But I have no idea what you are!"

Twilight Sparkle: "Huh?" She looks at her hand and screams before panting.

Spike: "Twilight, you have to get it together!"

Twilight Sparkle: She breaths quickly before sighing. "What... does the rest of me look like?"

Spike: "Um, like you. Only not you. Your muzzle's really small."

Twilight Sparkle: "My muzzle?!" She begins panicking.

Spike: "Are you gonna scream again? Where are we?"

I decide to show myself. I mean, if anything I know that this girl must be from another world just like me, and I know how it feels to be throw into a whole new world.

Lunar: "Excuse me, this might be a completely crazy question, but are you from another world?"

Twilight: She jumps before turning to face me. Here eyes widen. "Uh... I uh. "

Lunar: "Dont worry about it. I won't say anything about it. This is Canterlot High."

Twilight: "Canterlot high?"

Lunar: "Yep. I suppose you're from somewhere else. Don't worry, I'm also from somewhere else."

Callico: "Lunar! Can we go practice now please." Callie said not noticing the visitors.