5 彡★ DISGUISES

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

Rarity: "Perfect! Oh, yes. This is good! No one will recognize you!"

Lunar: "Rarity, whats going on."

Twilight Sparkle: "Why wouldn't I wanna be–"

Rarity: "And we'll need a disguise for your dog, which is too bad. He really is so adorable! Y'know, with a little work, I think I could make him look like a rabbit instead."

Lunar: "Rarity."

Spike: "Huh?"

Twilight Sparkle: "A rabbit?"

The classroom door opens and Applejack, Fluttershy, and PinkiePie come in.

Applejack: "There you are, Twilight."

Rarity: "So much for the disguise."

Applejack: "I've been lookin' all over for ya!"

Fluttershy: "Me too."

Pinkie Pie: "Me three! I like your new look!"

Rarity: "I do have an eye for these sorts of things. Not that you seem to care."

Pinkie Pie: "What?!"

Twilight Sparkle: "Why do you think she doesn't care? No, never mind. Why were you all looking for me? What's going on?"

Lunar: "Yes please someone tell me what's going on? Rarity why did you text me SoS?"

Fluttershy: Oh, they haven't seen it yet."

Twilight Sparkle: "Seen what?"

Lunar: "What!? What haven't we seen?"

Pinkie Pie: "Oh, it's really not that bad." She laughs nervously placing her laptop in front of both of us.

Sunset Shimmer: "Twilight Sparkle wants to be your Fall Formal Princess. But what does it say about our school if we give someone like this... such an important honor?" Sunset Shimmer's voice says from the computer as it shows Twilight trying and failing to do things normally as Im shown helping her with things. "What's worse is your beloved Lunar is helping her, lets not forget what happened when she first came to this school." A video is played of me talking to Callico and myself."

Lunar: I stared in shock at the video before letting out a groan and letting my head hit the desk. "Are you serious?!"

Twilight Sparkle: "Wha... I..."

Pinkie Pie: "I take that back. It's pretty bad!"

Twilight Sparkle: "But this all happened yesterday! At the library! Has everyone in the school seen this? Is that why they were all looking at me that way?"

Lunar: "And how in there world did she get a video of me talking with Callie. I thought I was alone!"

Pinkie Pie and Applejack: "Mmm..."