9 彡★ THE TRUTH

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

I was in a familiar white room.

Memora: "Welcome back Lunar Sweetie."

Lunar: "I'm back here?"

Timora: "Yes you're back. We were able to bring your consciousness here. There is some things we haven't been honest about."

Lunar: "You're telling me? How about we start with Winter."

Timora: "I had a feeling she'd tell you. Well, Ill tell you the full truth. Yes Winter didn't have a choice to go into that world, but there's a reason."

Memora: "She did something very bad." She waves her hand and we're now in a black room with little mirrors floating in the air. "I think its best to show you the full story. That way you know everything." She waves her hand again and I'm now in a huge hallway."

Past Memora: "Sis! Come on, it's time for the feast of the Gods" She knocks on Timora's door.

Past Timora: "I'm coming sis."

Past Memora: "Mom and Dad have already gotten Lunara and Wintera ready."

The two sisters make their way into the castles dinning room. At the table is the Queen and King. The Queen is holding a baby with Blue hair and the King is holding a baby with light blue hair.

The scene changes to the Kind, Queen and the four siblings eating before the scene skips to when the two youngest sisters were around 10.

Wintera and Lunara were in the entertainment room. The kind and Queen playing with Lunara while Wintera played by herself.

The scene skips again, this time Wintera was sat in her room crying. She wanted the same love that her parents gave her sister. They were the same age, twins, but somehow their parents loved Lunara more.

Past Wintera: "Ill make them love me, even if I have to get rid of Lunara."

The scene changes again to when Lunara and Wintera were playing in the portal room. The room was spacious and in the center was an intricately designed portal.

Wintera had been planning this for weeks. If she did this correctly, then Lunara would disappear and that would leave Wintera with all her parents love.

Past Lunara: "Sis. Are you sure we can play in here? Didn't Dad say this room was off limits?"

Past Wintera: "It'll be fine sis. I wanted to show you something. Look" She points to the portal. "lets go check it out."

Past Lunara: "I... I don't think we should Wintera. We'll get in trouble!"

Past Wintera: "It'll be fine. The portal can't be opened without moms magic anyway. It'll be safe" she grabs Lunara's wrist and leads her to the portal.

Past Lunara: "I don't know about this. How do we know the portal won't activate?"

Past Wintera: She laughs. "Oh sis, do forgive me for what I'm about to do. Its nothing personal.... Actually it is. I'm tired of you getting all of the love. Why doesn't mom and dad see me?"

Past Lunara: "Sis? What do you mean?"

Past Wintera: "What do I mean? I mean, all mom and dad care about is you? Am I invisible to them? Why do you get all of their love?! It's just not fair." She takes a step forward making Lunara step backwards.