10 彡★ MUSICAL SHOWCASE

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

I was helping the girls out with the banners for the Musical Showcase. It was the least I could do since I was in the art club. In fact, almost everyone in the school asked for my help. I of course had to decline.

Me and Sunset still haven't really gotten alone that well. I can see she's trying to make up for everything, and I wanna forgive her, but it'll take a bit.

Sunset Shimmer: "Want some help?" I hear her ask the CMC members.

Apple Bloom: "Uh, no thanks. We're good."

Sunset Shimmer: "Oh. Okay."

Pinkie Pie: "Sunset Shimmer! Over here!"

As she walks to is, students whisper about her to their friends. Of course I do feel bad for her. I know it wasn't necessary her fault for what had happened.

Sunset Shimmer: She sighs. "I had no idea the whole school would be here."

Lunar: "I mean it is a Music Festival, a lot of bands have signed up already."

Rarity: "Quite the eye-catching advertisement, if I do say so myself."

Pinkie Pie: "And it smells like cake!"

Fluttershy: "It does?" She takes a sniff getting some of the 'paint' on her face.

Pinkie Pie: "I used frosting instead of paste!"

Lunar: "Pinkie! Didn't I tell you not to y mk use frosting?"

Applejack: "Uh, Fluttershy, you've got a little somethin', uh..."

Fluttershy: She wipes her face. "Did I get it?"

Applejack: "Heh, not exactly." I wipe her face for her.

Principal Celestia: She walks into the gymnasium. "Good afternoon, students. I just wanted to tell you all how pleased I am that so many of you are going to participate in the first ever Canterlot High School Musical Showcase!"

The students cheer.

Principal Celestia: "This is a wonderful opportunity to raise money for all our after-school programs here at CHS. So keep working on those signs and posters. I think it's going to be one of the most exciting events we've had at CHS since the Fall Formal."

★。+゚☆゚+。★

Sunset Shimmer: "Ugh! I am never gonna live that down."

Fluttershy: "You were pretty bad at the Fall Formal."

Sunset Shimmer: "A demon. I turned into a raging she-demon."

Lunar: "It was pretty bad."

Pinkie Pie: "And you tried to turn everyone here into teenage zombies for your own personal army!"

Rarity: "Oh, darling, you have us, and we've forgiven you for your past... ahem... booboos."

Applejack: "To be honest, I'd say the whole experience brought everyone at Canterlot High closer than ever before!"

Pinkie Pie: "One, two, three!" She begins playing the drums.

Both me a Sunset applauds.

Rarity: She laughs. "I still can't believe that happens when we play! Ooh! I've got to look into some new accessories! Something that looks good in a longer ponytail. Ooh! Maybe some clip-on earrings for when I get those adorable pony ears."

Applejack: "I just wonder why it happens. Princess Twilight took her crown back to Equestria. Shouldn't that mean she took all the magic back with her?"

Rainbow Dash: "Who cares why it happens? It makes my band totally awesome!"

Rarity: "Oh! Your band?"

Rainbow Dash: "Duh! It was my idea to start the Rainbooms so we could be in the showcase. Plus I'm the lead singer and guitarist."

Lunar: "Girls!"

There is a knock on the door before it opens and in walks Flash Sentry.

Flash Sentry: "Uh, heard you outside. You guys are sounding really tight."

Rainbow Dash: "Uh, we're getting there. Rarity's still coming in a little late on the second verse, and Applejack's bass solo could use a little work. They'll get it together in time for the showcase." She says earning looks of dissapproval from the girls.

Flash Sentry: "Uh, I don't suppose any of our friends from, uh... out of town might come? Uh, it being a special charity event and all."

Applejack: "Sorry, Flash. I don't think Twilight's gonna be back at Canterlot High any time soon."

Lunar: "Yes, she most likely won't be back here."

Flash Sentry: He laughs nervously. "Oh, yeah. Okay. I just, you know, thought I'd ask. Uh, k-keep on rockin' it." He walks into the wall.

Rarity: "Well." She giggles. "Someone is quite the smitten kitten." She looks to Sunset Shimmer. "Oh. Sorry. I always forget you and Flash used to be an item." She then looks to me. "And you too Lunar. I forgot you had a thing for Twilight."

Lunar: I smile at her. "It's ok, Ive kinda moved on."

Sunset Shimmer: "Yeah It's okay. Flash is a great guy and all, but I never really liked-him liked him. I was just using him to become more popular. Ugh! The old me really was just awful, wasn't she?"

Rarity: "Mmm... horrid."

Lunar: "Very"

Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Fluttershy: "Mm-hmm, uhhh"

Pinkie Pie: "Yep!"

Applejack: "But the important thing is that you've turned yourself around."

Sunset Shimmer: "Thanks, Applejack, but I'm not sure everyone else at CHS feels the same way." She says looking at me for a second, before looking down at the floor.

The P.A. system beeps.

Vice Principal Luna: "Sunset Shimmer, please report to the main foyer."

Sunset Shimmer: "Gotta run. I volunteered to show some new students around the school. Thought it'd be good for them to get to know the new me before they heard all the stuff about the old me."

Rainbow Dash: "We've still got a few minutes before lunch starts. What do you say we do "Awesome As I Wanna Be"?"

Fluttershy: "Um, Rainbow Dash? I was wondering if we could maybe play the song I wrote?"

Rainbow Dash: "We'll get to it."

Fluttershy: "Oh. Okay."

Lunar: "Well ill be in the library if any of y'all need me. I still have some things to study." I say walking to the door.

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶