chapter -10

Barcode was absolutely dumb founded. He couldn't believe what was happening. That kiss wasn't too intense or too soft. The desire jeff was holding back was talking over him.

The two of them quickly felt a sexual tension throughout their entire body, like a magnet that is attracting both bodies with such force, Barcode grabs Jeff's shirt from the side, at the waist with his hand that Jeff released, Jeff without controlling his thoughts. Barcode let out a small moan in pleasure.

Jeff heard  the light moan coming out of Barcode's mouth, feeling something he struggles: with himself all the time, feeling the hot air coming out of Barcode's half-open mouth, touching and lightly moving his lips on the tip of Barcode's lips .

Suddenly the thought of ARUN, came in jeff's mind. His word rang inside his head and he backed out. Lefting barcode completely clueless.

Barcode looked at him , heavily breathing. He was shocked, confused but also kind of happy to have his first kiss with the person he love. He looked down in shyness.

"Get out", suddenly jeff uttered. Barcode looked at him confused..

"Phi..", barcode tried to speak but again.

"I SAID GET OUT",  jeff shouted without even looking at him.

Once again his word felt like a poison to barcode but he couldn't say anything except holding back his tears , without saying anything, Barcode turns his back on Jeff, opens Jeff's car door and gets out the car, looks straight ahead without looking behind .

While walking towards the road he couldn't help but cry. Even the nature maybe was consoling him as it also started rain. The rain drops hided his tears very well

"Why , phi ? Why you've to behave like this with me ? What I've done wrong? Why you kissed me and then told me to leave without even saying anything?", barcode though while wiping his tears.

Soon he reached the cafe where Arun was waiting for him. As soon as he saw barcode he hugged him tight.

"I missed you so much code. I missed you ....", arun said while hiding his head in barcode's neck.

Hearing him , barcode finally shaken up his thoughts in his head about jeff and hugged him back. He also missed arun a lot. In those days when arun was gone, he felt like there was no one who would ever understand him. Now that he saw him again he didn't wanted to ruin the time by thinking about something which answer he didn't have.

(JEFF POV)
.
.
"WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH ME ? WHY CAN'T I JUST CONTROL MYSELF AROUND HIM ?? WHYY??", i said to myself while punching the car wheel. I was fed up with myself.

I didn't know what i was more angry about. ARUN'S WORD ? or that BARCODE is his close friend? Or he took my partners place?

Everything was so messed up. I was furious. That unwanted feeling, i wanted to avoid was taking me over.

The thought of kissing him was filling my brain. His sweet lip , the sexual tension between them and his little moan.

"FUCCKKKK. WHY THE HELL THAT THOUGHTT'S ARE MAKING ME SO TURN ON ?? I'VE GONE ABSOLUTELY NUT'S", i thought while calming down myself.

I was middle in the road in my car and the thought of that immature, innocent boy was making me horny.

I didn't know what i was thinking but all i knew was i can control myself anymore. What was going to happen now , was absolutely BARCODES fault. He shouldn't had shown me that side of yours. I thought before driving back to the place where barcode was ...