Psycho P.3

You awake to a loud bell ringing and people shouting. Quickly dressing and opening your chamber door you realize people are running mad in every direction.

"What's happening?" you tried to get an answer but no one had answered you in the chaos.

Guards were reading their weapons and heading for the front gate. Trying to navigate around the area you managed to find a tall tower to look out from.

Wildlings were charging toward the castle.

"What are wildlings doing on this side of the wall.." you thought to yourself in shock.

Wildlings were vicious killers who took mercy on no man. They were free folk who wanted revenge against those on the other side of the wall. The Bolton men were surely more experienced fighters and hopefully wouldn't have a problem overtaking them. The sound of the door opening behind you snapped you out of your thoughts. It was a wildling. His eyes were crazy and his hair unkept. He must have managed to sneak in. Quickly scanning the area, you realize there is no weapon to protect you. This tower seems like it had been abandoned for years. The man ran toward you grabbing you by the arms.

"Have you ever been fucked before?" he asked with a semi toothless smile.

You didn't know what to say but scream trying to get the attention of anyone. Trying to fight him off he proved to be much stronger than you. He pushed you against the wall causing you to fall on your rear and back to the wall. In a moment someone was standing in the door. Looking past the man you see it's Ramsay.

"My my what are you doing in here?" Ramsay asked with a laugh. His eyes were wide and much crazier than the wildling.

Ramsay didn't wait for the man to answer before running at him and driving a knife into his chest. Normal men would have aimed for the heart for a quick kill but Ramsay seemed to be enjoying this. The men fell to the ground while gripping his chest in pain.

"This is a lady you attacking. Did you know that?" Ramsay asked him with a large smile across his face. "Apologize to her".

The man wouldn't turn around to look at you. Wildlings were proud people and did not listen to anyone despite their status.

Ramsay dug the knife into his shoulder blade.

"Now where are your manners" he asked.

Two guards came in through the door.

"My Lord, the wildlings have retreated. We have men following their tracks" one guard announced.

"Wonderful" Ramsay said "Take this man and put him in a cage. I will visit him later"

The two guards took the man and drug him away. A part of you wanted to feel relieved but Ramsay seemed so out of control you weren't sure if he was about to turn on you.

Straightening up, Ramsay extended a hand toward you.

"My lady, let me escort you back to your chambers. I'm sure you are exhausted from such excitement" he seemed with concern in his voice.

Hesitating for a moment, you grabbed his hand and he swiftly brought you to your feet. He extended his arm and you grabbed it following him back into your chambers.

"You must be careful" he stated firmly "This world is dangerous for pretty girls such as yourself."

He turned to walk out the door but you called out for him before he could leave. Stopping in his tracks he turned to you with a somewhat surprised look on his face.

"Yes, my lady?" he asked.

"How were you able to attack that man so quickly? Weren't you afraid?" you asked him with a hint of worry in your voice.

He paused for a moment taking in the question.

"A lord is meant to be brave and protect his people. You were in danger. I had no time to think" with that he turned and walked away closing the door behind him.

~~~To be continued~~~