Psycho P.5

You had just asked Ramsay what he wanted to talk about. He looked you dead in the eyes with a closed lip smile on his face.

"Ludd or Lord Whitehill as everyone seems to know him has threatened the Glenmore's" he continued "He demanded that his daughter be married to his son. Isn't she betrothed already to your brother?" he asked.

"Yes" you answered him. "Rodrik is very found of her"

"How does this make you feel" he asked in a serious manner.

You thought for a moment unsure of how to answer. Deciding it was best to answer truthfully you told him exactly how you felt. You told Ramsay all about Gryff as a child and how you hated him even as a teenager. He was arrogant and completely full of himself.

Ramsay listened on as your ranted about your hatred for Gryff. 

"I think we should get rid of him" you said suddenly in a serious tone.

This quick and violent decision took Ramsay off guard as he never expected you to say that. 

"You would murder to avoid marriage" he asked with a laugh. 

"Absolutely" 

"It's settled then!" he yelled getting up quickly "You  will rid the North of this Gryff problem"

You looked shocked. You had never killed anyone before or have seen a dead body.

"Now now don't be afraid I will be there every step of the way" he said in a reassuring voice. "Come with me" he said. 

Quickly standing up you followed him. He walked fast as you struggled to keep up. Arriving at the horse stables he called upon fifty men to ready themselves as we were heading for Ironrath. You had to keep control of the situation because if you didn't Ramsay could easily turn on your house. 

"My lady" Ramsay came to you with a horse in tow. He helped you up with his strong arms. 

Bolton men surrounded you on all sides with their horses. At least no one would be able to kill you on the journey there. Ramsay took his position at the front of the group and marched forward. He had not told you a thing about how you were going to kill Gryff or when you were going to do it. If he kept his word and actually allowed you to kill Gryff, your house would be back in control again. 

Ironrath was still a day away and you wished you had some company on the journey there. There were no girls along and Ramsay sat far away from where you were. You couldn't even listen in on what Ramsay was saying to the men beside him. The soldiers were either completely silent or talking to the man beside him. 

You started to think about how you were going to kill Gryff. You had heard rumors of Ramsay hunting people with a bow so that was probably how you were going to do it. Though you had never fired a bow or even held one. It would be a miracle if you actually hit your target at all. 

~~~To be continued~~~