Psycho P.9

Ramsay continued to stare at you like he had just seen a diamond for the first time. Though, you were still a bit unsure of his character you had to trust him. Suddenly you remembered that he had a lover back at Winterfell.

"I have to ask about something..." you trailed off.

"Go on"

"I have heard you have a lover at Winterfell.."

"Will that interfere with our relationship?" he asked.

"Well..If you still want her you can have her but..."

"I'll take care of the problem" he interrupted you. 

You weren't sure of how long he was with this girl or what his actual feelings toward her were. You couldn't help but feel powerful as it seemed anytime something bothered you Ramsay rushed to destroy it. 

~~~~A few days later~~~

You had taken your new role at Highpoint and excelled there. Ludd's men quickly grew to respect you as you showed more respect and compassion for them. The whole Whitehill family had vanished, including Gwyn who was just an innocent person born into the wrong family. 

Talia had accompanied you to your new home for a familiar face. She had a difficult time leaving Rodrik but she had been eager to help out the family in any way that she could. After word went out about the Whitehill's demise, Asher turned around and went back to Essos. This made you sad considering you hadn't seen him in years but the battle was over and the pain of Gywn's death must be hard to bare. 

Ramsay had gone back to Winterfell but sends Ravens very frequently. The topic of marriage had come up though he stated he would marry you once the war was completely over to keep you out of danger. A Bolton man had ridden to Highpoint with a gift. The gift of his former lover's head. This gift startled you badly at first and even haunted your dreams but you knew this was his way of being nice. 

500 Bolton men were stationed in and around Highpoint along with the Whitehill men just in case Stannis would hear word about you. 

Rodrik finally married Elaena Glenmore after her father and Ludd promised her to Gryff. The new found protection of the Bolton's may have pushed the marriage along a little quicker than expected. 

"Are you afraid of him at all?" Talia asked as you both walked in the courtyard. 

"No. He has a different way of leading but he is still a good man..to me at least"

"That's good. I was afraid he would be cruel to you" 

"He had every opportunity to do so but chose kindness instead" you answered her. 

Ramsay could have easily crushed your small house and gave away the Ironwood forest to the Whitehills. With Tywin dead and the backing of the Lannisters almost gone this made you a bit nervous. 

A guard arrived and informed you that Ramsay was on his way to the front gates. Telling them to let him in you quickly found the front of the gates and watched as more Bolton men came pouring in. Ramsay arrived on his back but with a surprise guest. His father Roose rode beside him with his wife riding in the back. Your body stiffened. Roose Bolton was an insanely dangerous man with a fast smart mind. He was the one who personally stuck a dagger in Robb Stark's heart. 

~~~To be continued~~~